Light, Dark
See the Best Face Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

Pros

• 6 products in 1 compact

• Gives skin a healthy glow

Cons

• Doesn't always match skin tone

Covers up spider veins & telangiectasia!

I absolutely love thin Lizzy's products! I buy the 6 in 1 powder & also the liquid foundation & it works a treat! I have spider veins plus telangiectasia all over my cheeks & most other products on the market flair up my skin condition & make it very red although thin Lizzy's is gentle & not harsh for my sensitive skin condition.

Purchased for $50.00.

Amazing product!

I have very sensitive skin and this product is so gentle. Lasts all day. I use it in conjunction with my usual makeup. It also lasts for a long time - definitely get your money's worth....I love this stuff! I use it as blush and eyeshadow aswell as a highlighter. I have been using it now for 20 years and love it!

Purchased in May 2020 for $15.00.

Other Face Products

Tezza79
Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Love love love this product

Great product that lasts all day on my skin. I wear this alone and with other Thin Lizzy products. Great for quick touch ups through the day and going out at night.

Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for $30.00.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeOily Skin

Versatile and easy to use

I use this on my cheeks and to add a bit of colour to my nose, forehead, chin and ears. I also use it as an eyeshadow.
I love it!

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder compares to other Face Products

Susan S.
Susan S.asked

Why.has.mine.turned.orange

Sandy J.
Sandy J.asked
6 in 1 Professional Powder

Where can I buy this product

Sandy J.
Sandy J.asked

Where can I Buy this on the north shore

Tana
Tana

Have you tried online? They have a website. Normally any Priceline and some chemists have thin lizzy.

See all Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder questions

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives

Features

• Contains 6 different makeups in the one handy compact, which is also fitted with a mirror.
  • Thin Lizzy states that this professional powder is suitable for all skin types, such as oily, dry or combination skin.
  • Comes in two colour options; light and dark. While this seems like a limited selection, Thin Lizzy states that these two options will cover any skin tone, as the powder uses colour corrective pigments and luminous spheres to enhance natural skin tone.
  • Illuminates skin with a glowing look.
  • Thin Lizzy is cruelty-free, so doesn’t test on animals.

Points of Praise

• This 6-in-1 Thin Lizzy powder brightens the complexion and adds a healthy glow to skin.
  • This product was most popular when it was used as a contour and a bronzer.
  • It’s easy to apply since this powder is tightly pressed inside the compact.

Pain points

• Some reviewers found that despite the promise of colour matching their skin tone, this 6-in-1 powder simply fell short. It was often too dark for their skin, and sometimes looked like a bad fake tan.
  • While some reviewers found this powder suitable for their sensitive skin, it caused others to break out in pimples or develop other skin irritations.
  • The powder in its compact form often crumbles when you try to apply it.
Compare both Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder