Light, Dark (See All)
See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

Pros

6 products in 1 compact
Gives skin a healthy glow

Cons

Doesn't always match skin tone

teneille
teneilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I don't use much makeup and love just a light brush over of my face on a daily basis.

When I do use proper makeup, I use this as a blush/bronzer and to add colour to my face when I have a tan on the rest of my body. It's super light, so not useful for coverage, but if you want something just light enough to give you an overall glow without being too heavy and evening up skin tone, this is perfect.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Thin Lizzy
TVSHOP L.Thin LizzySend a private message
Nat
NatNew South Wales

Love the powder

Have been buying this powder for years and I love it. Adds a nice colour and makes whole face look alot brighter. Also love to use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring. I bought my last ones when they were on sale for $15 each online.

Purchased in at Thin Lizzy for $15.

TanaBris Vegas, 4000

The one and only

The only powder after which I stopped my search for any other similar products. It is easy on the skin, it's impressive because it lets you layer it. It is super pressed which controls how much product goes on your brush in one dip. I love it. I personally used it for framing, cheekbones, even out face neck and decollete complexion. It's my year 9 with thin Lizzy pressed powders and I wouldn't change it for anything else!!! I encourage all teen girls to learn layering with thin Lizzy as it is so easy yet effective and you only need to do so little with your face to look impressive.

Purchased in at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $35.

Farrah T.
Farrah T.Sydney, NSW

Light on your skin and doesn’t clog your pours

I love this product, just as a all over face cover and also bronzer. I have very sensitive skin vut This is perfect. This is definitely always one I take with me everywhere in my handbag or clutch as it’s compact yet it goes far!

Purchased in .

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder compares to other Face Products

Shirley
ShirleySouth Australia

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Powder

What a versatile cosmetic powder! I found it had many different applications such as an eyeshadow blush bronzer for makeup artistry and also for use as a self tanner It also lasts a long time

Purchased in at Priceline.

Susan S.
Susan S.asked

Why.has.mine.turned.orange

Sandy J.
Sandy J.asked
6 in 1 Professional Powder

Where can I buy this product

Sandy J.
Sandy J.asked

Where can I Buy this on the north shore

Tana

Have you tried online? They have a website. Normally any Priceline and some chemists have thin lizzy.

See all Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder questions

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives

Features

• Contains 6 different makeups in the one handy compact, which is also fitted with a mirror.
  • Thin Lizzy states that this professional powder is suitable for all skin types, such as oily, dry or combination skin.
  • Comes in two colour options; light and dark. While this seems like a limited selection, Thin Lizzy states that these two options will cover any skin tone, as the powder uses colour corrective pigments and luminous spheres to enhance natural skin tone.
  • Illuminates skin with a glowing look.
  • Thin Lizzy is cruelty-free, so doesn’t test on animals.

Points of Praise

• This 6-in-1 Thin Lizzy powder brightens the complexion and adds a healthy glow to skin.
  • This product was most popular when it was used as a contour and a bronzer.
  • It’s easy to apply since this powder is tightly pressed inside the compact.

Pain points

• Some reviewers found that despite the promise of colour matching their skin tone, this 6-in-1 powder simply fell short. It was often too dark for their skin, and sometimes looked like a bad fake tan.
  • While some reviewers found this powder suitable for their sensitive skin, it caused others to break out in pimples or develop other skin irritations.
  • The powder in its compact form often crumbles when you try to apply it.
Compare both Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder