Light, Dark
See the Best Face Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

Pros

• 6 products in 1 compact

• Gives skin a healthy glow

Cons

• Doesn't always match skin tone

4.9
Nat
NatNew South Wales

Love the powder

Have been buying this powder for years and I love it. Adds a nice colour and makes whole face look alot brighter. Also love to use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring. I bought my last ones when they were on sale for $15 each online.

Purchased in September 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $15.00.

TanaBris Vegas, 4000

The one and only

The only powder after which I stopped my search for any other similar products. It is easy on the skin, it's impressive because it lets you layer it. It is super pressed which controls how much product goes on your brush in one dip. I love it. I personally used it for framing, cheekbones, even out face neck and decollete complexion. It's my year 9 with thin Lizzy pressed powders and I wouldn't change it for anything else!!! I encourage all teen girls to learn layering with thin Lizzy as it is so easy yet effective and you only need to do so little with your face to look impressive.

Purchased in June 2011 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $35.00.

Other Face Products

Covers up spider veins & telangiectasia!

I absolutely love thin Lizzy's products! I buy the 6 in 1 powder & also the liquid foundation & it works a treat! I have spider veins plus telangiectasia all over my cheeks & most other products on the market flair up my skin condition & make it very red although thin Lizzy's is gentle & not harsh for my sensitive skin condition.

Purchased for $50.00.

Amazing product!

I have very sensitive skin and this product is so gentle. Lasts all day. I use it in conjunction with my usual makeup. It also lasts for a long time - definitely get your money's worth....I love this stuff! I use it as blush and eyeshadow aswell as a highlighter. I have been using it now for 20 years and love it!

Purchased in May 2020 for $15.00.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder compares to other Face Products

Farrah T.
Farrah T.Sydney, NSW

Light on your skin and doesn’t clog your pours

I love this product, just as a all over face cover and also bronzer. I have very sensitive skin vut This is perfect. This is definitely always one I take with me everywhere in my handbag or clutch as it’s compact yet it goes far!

Purchased in March 2020.

j_brax
j_braxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

1000% recommend the Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 professional powder. I have stopped buying contours, blushes and my usual everyday eyeshadow! <3 my mum and sister use is too and they’re just as happy as I am!!

Purchased in December 2019.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Tezza79
Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Love love love this product

Great product that lasts all day on my skin. I wear this alone and with other Thin Lizzy products. Great for quick touch ups through the day and going out at night.

Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for $30.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Marissa
MarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Great product. Great as a bronzer and easy to use. So light weight and compact and easy to take travelling. Perfect colour for my skin tone. Highly recommend for anyone!

Purchased in January 2020 for $29.99.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Other Face Products

Shirley
ShirleySouth Australia

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Powder

What a versatile cosmetic powder! I found it had many different applications such as an eyeshadow blush bronzer for makeup artistry and also for use as a self tanner It also lasts a long time

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline.

Face Products

Versatile and easy to use

I use this on my cheeks and to add a bit of colour to my nose, forehead, chin and ears. I also use it as an eyeshadow.
I love it!

Susan S.
Susan S.asked

Why.has.mine.turned.orange

Sandy J.
Sandy J.asked
6 in 1 Professional Powder

Where can I buy this product

Sandy J.
Sandy J.asked

Where can I Buy this on the north shore

Tana

Have you tried online? They have a website. Normally any Priceline and some chemists have thin lizzy.

See all Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder questions

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives

Features

• Contains 6 different makeups in the one handy compact, which is also fitted with a mirror.
  • Thin Lizzy states that this professional powder is suitable for all skin types, such as oily, dry or combination skin.
  • Comes in two colour options; light and dark. While this seems like a limited selection, Thin Lizzy states that these two options will cover any skin tone, as the powder uses colour corrective pigments and luminous spheres to enhance natural skin tone.
  • Illuminates skin with a glowing look.
  • Thin Lizzy is cruelty-free, so doesn’t test on animals.

Points of Praise

• This 6-in-1 Thin Lizzy powder brightens the complexion and adds a healthy glow to skin.
  • This product was most popular when it was used as a contour and a bronzer.
  • It’s easy to apply since this powder is tightly pressed inside the compact.

Pain points

• Some reviewers found that despite the promise of colour matching their skin tone, this 6-in-1 powder simply fell short. It was often too dark for their skin, and sometimes looked like a bad fake tan.
  • While some reviewers found this powder suitable for their sensitive skin, it caused others to break out in pimples or develop other skin irritations.
  • The powder in its compact form often crumbles when you try to apply it.
Compare both Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder