6 products in 1 compact
Gives skin a healthy glow
Doesn't always match skin tone
My daily go to!
I also use the mineral powder foundation from thin lizzy. Both blend well and work well for my sensitive skin. Im very satisfied with the product and have been using the 6 in 1 for years and years. Loved the 50% off sale for mothers day.
Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $15.00.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Using since it started. 2006
I have been using this product since it started? For the last few years I've noticed the product is now LESS in the compact than it used to be! They also stopped the brush & pencil which is very silly? I love the pencil as well as the compact but.... the price has gone ridiculous so I'm now sourcing another produc! I recently ordered one from the discount chemist on Ebay and the product never arrived so now I'm off to try some new ones? Cutting your own throat Thin Lizzy!!!!
Purchased in September 1994 for $30.00.
Questions & Answers
Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives
- Contains 6 different makeups in the one handy compact, which is also fitted with a mirror.
- Thin Lizzy states that this professional powder is suitable for all skin types, such as oily, dry or combination skin.
- Comes in two colour options; light and dark. While this seems like a limited selection, Thin Lizzy states that these two options will cover any skin tone, as the powder uses colour corrective pigments and luminous spheres to enhance natural skin tone.
- Illuminates skin with a glowing look.
- Thin Lizzy is cruelty-free, so doesn’t test on animals.
Points of Praise
- This 6-in-1 Thin Lizzy powder brightens the complexion and adds a healthy glow to skin.
- This product was most popular when it was used as a contour and a bronzer.
- It’s easy to apply since this powder is tightly pressed inside the compact.
- Some reviewers found that despite the promise of colour matching their skin tone, this 6-in-1 powder simply fell short. It was often too dark for their skin, and sometimes looked like a bad fake tan.
- While some reviewers found this powder suitable for their sensitive skin, it caused others to break out in pimples or develop other skin irritations.
- The powder in its compact form often crumbles when you try to apply it.
|Category||Face Products||Face Products|
|Release date||Jan 2010||Jan 2010|
Other Face Products
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.