6 products in 1 compact
Gives skin a healthy glow
Doesn't always match skin tone
Reviewer Photos & Videos
- 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light
Love the powder
Have been buying this powder for years and I love it. Adds a nice colour and makes whole face look alot brighter. Also love to use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring. I bought my last ones when they were on sale for $15 each online.
Purchased in September 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $15.00.
The one and only
The only powder after which I stopped my search for any other similar products. It is easy on the skin, it's impressive because it lets you layer it. It is super pressed which controls how much product goes on your brush in one dip. I love it. I personally used it for framing, cheekbones, even out face neck and decollete complexion. It's my year 9 with thin Lizzy pressed powders and I wouldn't change it for anything else!!! I encourage all teen girls to learn layering with thin Lizzy as it is so easy yet effective and you only need to do so little with your face to look impressive.
Purchased in June 2011 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $35.00.
Covers up spider veins & telangiectasia!
I absolutely love thin Lizzy's products! I buy the 6 in 1 powder & also the liquid foundation & it works a treat! I have spider veins plus telangiectasia all over my cheeks & most other products on the market flair up my skin condition & make it very red although thin Lizzy's is gentle & not harsh for my sensitive skin condition.
Purchased for $50.00.
I love this product!
I love this product, it makes my skin glow and doesn't feel heavy. Perfect glow plus postage was fast and in pretty packaging. I love thin Lizzy, this product is a life saver and good value for money.
Thanks thin Lizzy!
Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $25.00.
I have very sensitive skin and this product is so gentle. Lasts all day. I use it in conjunction with my usual makeup. It also lasts for a long time - definitely get your money's worth....I love this stuff! I use it as blush and eyeshadow aswell as a highlighter. I have been using it now for 20 years and love it!
Purchased in May 2020 for $15.00.
Light on your skin and doesn’t clog your pours
I love this product, just as a all over face cover and also bronzer. I have very sensitive skin vut This is perfect. This is definitely always one I take with me everywhere in my handbag or clutch as it’s compact yet it goes far!
Purchased in March 2020.
This product does exactly what it says it does. I have used it for years as a bronze, light cover mineral powder. highlighter, all over coverage on face & neck and a top up powder for during the day. It has an amazing glow to the powder once you apply it to your skin. Always gives me a healthy glow.
Purchased in December 2005 at Big W for $29.95.
Love this Lizzy 6-1 professional dark powder, lasts so long compared to other bronzers & blushers , blends perfectly to my skin, I highly recommend it. Wouldn’t use anything else. Only use thin Lizzy products
Purchased in January 2020 at Show TV Shop.
Love love love this product
Great product that lasts all day on my skin. I wear this alone and with other Thin Lizzy products. Great for quick touch ups through the day and going out at night.
Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for $30.00.
My go to!
This is my all in one contour and bronzer! I use it every single day and im so obsessed i cant live without it! You can take it anywhere you go and its the perfect shade for any skin tone!
Purchased in January 2019.
Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Powder
What a versatile cosmetic powder! I found it had many different applications such as an eyeshadow blush bronzer for makeup artistry and also for use as a self tanner It also lasts a long time
Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline.
Easy to order. Have used this product for years. Thin lizzy lasts for ages and is still as amazing as it ever was. Easy to blend and contour is you want. Fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Purchased at Thin Lizzy.
Versatile and easy to use
I use this on my cheeks and to add a bit of colour to my nose, forehead, chin and ears. I also use it as an eyeshadow.
I love it!
- 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light
I absolutely love this product
I use this 5 days a week as my main make up for work.
Looks great no matter what the weather.
Never clogs my pores.
Goes on lightly but covers blemishes perfectly.
I love it!
Purchased in January 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $29.99.
I was recommended this product by my friend
It is a bliss
It can be used as a setting powder and also as a highlighter or bronzer
It is now in my essential list of make up :)
Purchased in January 2019 at TV Shop.
Questions & Answers
Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives
- Contains 6 different makeups in the one handy compact, which is also fitted with a mirror.
- Thin Lizzy states that this professional powder is suitable for all skin types, such as oily, dry or combination skin.
- Comes in two colour options; light and dark. While this seems like a limited selection, Thin Lizzy states that these two options will cover any skin tone, as the powder uses colour corrective pigments and luminous spheres to enhance natural skin tone.
- Illuminates skin with a glowing look.
- Thin Lizzy is cruelty-free, so doesn’t test on animals.
Points of Praise
- This 6-in-1 Thin Lizzy powder brightens the complexion and adds a healthy glow to skin.
- This product was most popular when it was used as a contour and a bronzer.
- It’s easy to apply since this powder is tightly pressed inside the compact.
- Some reviewers found that despite the promise of colour matching their skin tone, this 6-in-1 powder simply fell short. It was often too dark for their skin, and sometimes looked like a bad fake tan.
- While some reviewers found this powder suitable for their sensitive skin, it caused others to break out in pimples or develop other skin irritations.
- The powder in its compact form often crumbles when you try to apply it.
|Category||Face Products||Face Products|
|Release date||Jan 2010||Jan 2010|
Other Face Products
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.