Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder

4.9

Nat

NatNew South Wales

Love the powder

Have been buying this powder for years and I love it. Adds a nice colour and makes whole face look alot brighter. Also love to use it as an eyeshadow or for contouring. I bought my last ones when they were on sale for $15 each online.

Purchased in September 2020 at Thin Lizzy for A$15.00.

TanaBris Vegas, 4000

The one and only

The only powder after which I stopped my search for any other similar products. It is easy on the skin, it's impressive because it lets you layer it. It is super pressed which controls how much product goes on your brush in one dip. I love it. I personally used it for framing, cheekbones, even out face neck and decollete complexion. It's my year 9 with thin Lizzy pressed powders and I wouldn't change it for anything else!!! I encourage all teen girls to learn layering with thin Lizzy as it is so easy yet effective and you only need to do so little with your face to look impressive.

Purchased in June 2011 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for A$35.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Covers up spider veins & telangiectasia!

I absolutely love thin Lizzy's products! I buy the 6 in 1 powder & also the liquid foundation & it works a treat! I have spider veins plus telangiectasia all over my cheeks & most other products on the market flair up my skin condition & make it very red although thin Lizzy's is gentle & not harsh for my sensitive skin condition.

Purchased for A$50.00.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder compares to other Face Products

My daily go to!

I also use the mineral powder foundation from thin lizzy. Both blend well and work well for my sensitive skin. Im very satisfied with the product and have been using the 6 in 1 for years and years. Loved the 50% off sale for mothers day.

Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy for A$15.00.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin

Amazing product!

I have very sensitive skin and this product is so gentle. Lasts all day. I use it in conjunction with my usual makeup. It also lasts for a long time - definitely get your money's worth....I love this stuff! I use it as blush and eyeshadow aswell as a highlighter. I have been using it now for 20 years and love it!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$15.00.

Farrah T.

Farrah T.Sydney, NSW

Light on your skin and doesn’t clog your pours

I love this product, just as a all over face cover and also bronzer. I have very sensitive skin vut This is perfect. This is definitely always one I take with me everywhere in my handbag or clutch as it’s compact yet it goes far!

Purchased in March 2020.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Shirley

ShirleySouth Australia

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Powder

What a versatile cosmetic powder! I found it had many different applications such as an eyeshadow blush bronzer for makeup artistry and also for use as a self tanner It also lasts a long time

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Versatile and easy to use

I use this on my cheeks and to add a bit of colour to my nose, forehead, chin and ears. I also use it as an eyeshadow.
I love it!