Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder (page 2 of 6)

Dark and Light

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GrimReaper555

GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

The best make up product for me

I would give this product a 5 star but it can cause some dryness. But otherwise it's great as its just so quick to apply and you can use it for different circumstances. I find it very friendly for my skin and I haven't suffered any allergies to it. I have tried different types of concealers for years and I found them too oily. I believe this is best for people with oily skin but that's just my opinion. Love the eye liner, brushes and lippy thing to go with it too. It sticks to your lips and I like that as especially in windy cold climates.

thin lizzy products

Products highlight your dule skin. Skin glows. Gives you coverage with natural look.The eyeliner pencil is average I prefer to use covergirl eyeliner pencil more effect but having the shapener on end is a bounus. The lip gloss is awsome lasts. Brushes are great soft. Still great buy all up. I got free mascara to..which I prefer not to use its very average. Plus I use very black in color. All up great buy. I did buy starter kit as well which I don't recommend just no coverage..Although concerler in it is great.

Jacky

Jacky

Have scars suggested by chemist

Hi! Went to the chemist who suggested thin lizzy for white patches on my skin. It felt great. I didn't realize after two weeks of using it, my skin had sores all on my face. I thought it was food reaction.
Asked my daughter who is a beauty therapist she said "Sorry mum it's the makeup you just spent a fortune for." It's full of chemicals and especially Talc which clogsvyour pores. This so called wonderful product claiming to be made of minerals.
THIN LIZZY. Don't bother with it.

Nikki B

Nikki B

Absolutely Terrible!

I used this once & broke out in pimples all over my face, my shoulders & chest. I gave it a break for a few days & reused it same thing happened. Don't know what's in it but very bad for your skin! Would never ever buy this again!

Rosie M. Sumption

Rosie M. SumptionWellington

Love it. My husband gave me as gift. What I love as well the brushes, the eye liner. But just prev

Love it . My husband gave me as a gift. I love too the brushes on it. Love to try the new product the foundation. I am good morning viewer. Could I try The $1 one with a 49 pieces. If I am right. Thank you

My thin Lizzy product nearly run out. Currently using the foundation and a bit of concealer love it. Thank you Thin Lizzy .

Avid Shopper

Avid ShopperBrisbane

Beware

The new brush

I don't like the new brush.
I have just updated my 6 in 1 last week and I'm so not happy with the new brushes I got with my set ..!

Andrea

AndreaMelbourne

Good for a light/natural look

Froot Loopz

Froot LoopzThe girl next door, South Australia

No more cake face!

Katie

KatieLabrador Queensland

Thin Lizzy Brush

Love thin Lizzy but the brush bits are always filling out and get left all over my face...wish they would change the brush

Marella

MarellaSydney

Absolutely love it!

I recently just started using Thin Lizzy and I absolutely love it! Love how it makes my skin look! I dont like using so much make makeup thats why I opted for Thin Lizzy and thank goodness I did! Happy customer right here! Lol

Make up

it is so easy to use I love it wow cool love it nice good soft nice and light easy to put on

lizzsbiz

lizzsbizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recipe needs changing back.

I've used natural glow now thin lizzy 4 numerous years but this batch has just crumbled away & not bronzey

Extremely dissapointed

I have seen the advert on television and decided to use it .
What a big big disappointment .
It crumbles in the compact .the eye crayon is difficult to remove from your eyes and the lip gloss is nasty and thick .
I think it is really expensive for what you get .
I paid full price for t from Big W .
No longer will i trust the adverts i will rely on review pages first .

Aimee

AimeeBrisbane

Very disappointed.

I have suffered with acne for 15 years and have a lot of pigmentation scarring. I rarely buy makeup but this one sounded perfect for me. I tried it yesterday and ended up looking dirty, without any coverage to my pigmentation scars. I was so disheartened. I watched the video again today and gave applying the 6-in-1 another shot, with the same results. My pores are accentuated, my pigmentation scarring is still very much visible and my face just looks dirty. I have lightly tanned, fair skin and used the 'light' toned 6-in-1. I am very disappointed in this product.
I do love the soft application brushes though, and the lip gloss smells pretty. The eye pencils are also good though smudge very easily.

Acne

Yes I agree, every time I used it I got acne and I'm 54. Also the product crumbles and you waste so much of it.

You have to select the right product

I understand everyones frustrations with their reviews but you need to use the product correctly. The 6 in 1 (whether light or dark) will not work for everyone. The more you apply of the 6 in 1, the darker it gets which is why a lot of people end up unhappy with the outcome, where as with the mineral foundation; the more you apply the more coverage you get. I suggest getting colour matched by a demonstrator for the mineral foundation and use the 6 in 1 as your blusher, contour, eyeshadow, lip color, all over body bronzer etc.

Good coverage but I get acne every time I've used it.

Was really excited to get my 6 in 1 set and the coverage, colour and ease of application were great but then started noticing that every time I used the product, I break out in spots. So I'm back to my old makeup brands feeling like I've wasted money.

Lela W

Lela WAuckland

Was going to order

I saw an ad on TV and decided I wanted to call and inquire about the product, but their lines were full and the operator talked so fast I couldn't understand what he was saying. Then they finally called me back, and the lady that was speaking with me was not helpful at all, I told her I was calling as an inquiry and she immediately restated what was stated in the ad. Then she didn't give me a chance to ask any questions and immediately asked for my payment info. I told her I wanted to know more first and I had to sort the money part out and she got annoyed with me and then demanded that I answer her first about my payment info and I said no, and she hung up on me. Never have I ever been treated so rudely.

Allison G

Allison GRichmond

Not worth buying

I was very disappointed with Thin Lizzy, as I was expecting results in covering up my acne. I chose the light colour (as I have olive skin) and it was so dark and orange looking. I have always had a lot of trouble with getting the correct skin tone colour when buying foundations so I was very excited to get Thin Lizzy but very upset. I have to say the eye liner is great as it has a attached sharpener and I do use the mineral make up for blush and eye shadow. The lip gloss isn't good as extremely sticky. My advice is if yo ou have acne don't try mineral make up as it is not strong enough to cover so go back to liquid foundation.

Mina.Aasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

I'm Iranian. How can I make powder Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light?

Kirsty W.
Kirsty W.

How long does a powdered foundation last for

3 week

Robynne1951

Robynne1951asked

Hi there, there was an ad on tv for purchasing the 6 in one and get one free today but I didn't catch it all.. can you tell me if this promotion is still going please?

Pauline
Pauline

Hi didn't see that? I've been buying for years but NOT happy that they've stopped the pencils & new brushes with it PLUS it's thinner than it was? What channel did you see the promotion on???

Melissaasked

Why can’t I buy the 6 in 1 pressed powder kit in the tin anymore?

Val Bourke
Val Bourke

Dear Melissa, I have not had to buy another one for a while but as far as I know you can purchase it on line from Thin Lizzy or the last I saw it was available from Big W. I do not understand why Thin Lizzy could not answer this question for you but I do hope this has helped you in some way as I will soon have to purchase it again myself

Melissa

Yes, it’s available everywhere but not as the set, they seem to have taken the original set off the market and now just have it all available single for a higher cost

Melissa

If anyone knows where the set is still available I would love to know where

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives