Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder (page 4 of 7)

Light, Dark
3.3 from 125 reviews · View Details

3.3

Allison G

Allison GRichmond

Not worth buying

I was very disappointed with Thin Lizzy, as I was expecting results in covering up my acne. I chose the light colour (as I have olive skin) and it was so dark and orange looking. I have always had a lot of trouble with getting the correct skin tone colour when buying foundations so I was very excited to get Thin Lizzy but very upset. I have to say the eye liner is great as it has a attached sharpener and I do use the mineral make up for blush and eye shadow. The lip gloss isn't good as extremely sticky. My advice is if yo ou have acne don't try mineral make up as it is not strong enough to cover so go back to liquid foundation.

Sue S

Sue SPerth, WA

Crumbles in compact

Loved thin Lizzy but not sure what's changed. It crumbles easily and you have to throw out the bits. Such a waste. Coverage not like the product a few years back. Disappointing to say the least

arnoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy thin lizzy

I bought thin lazy long ago under some kind of TV deal. The product was bad, I didn't like it but forgot to return it on time so they sent me another one which I did not want. When I called back to discuss my problem they were unfriendly and not interested. Please do not get sucked into this product.
Nothing
Expensive, and they had a bad warranty also unfriendly on the phone when you want to return it.

arno

this is an expensive product and not good.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder compares to other Face Products

Kyprea

KypreaSydney

Disappointed :(

After being obsessed with this product for around 5 years and using it religiously I was dispointed when I got my newest batch of thin lizzy home . I am not sure if the formula has been change but it used to have an amazing bronze glow great coverage and would last for ever now the glow is gone and you have apply heaps to get a bronzed look and just isnt the same !soooooooo disappointed ... Will not be using thin Lizzy anymore :( and wouldn't recommend it ... Sorry Lizzy!
Was best bronzer on market
Bad new formula

thin lizzy

Love this but after buying 3 times and keeps falling apart in container wont be buying again.Will be going back to wearing nude just as good and cheaper .never had that problem with it.great coverage but to expenise to keep replacing when breaks i dont carry it in bag or drop it .so must be product quality to have this problem.have friends with same problem with it but they do carry in bag .Its a shame because it would have been something would have brought all the time it feels great on face not to heavy always looks good as well
love the coverage
keeps breaking up in container

Perfect coverage

After eyeing off this product i finally brought the 6-in-1 and the Minx mineral foundation. While the Kabuki brush bristles are quite harsh the first use, the powder is amazing! I find i need to apply is 15 minutes before i leave as it needs time to settle on my face.
great coverage, doesn't feel heavy on your skin

Cazza

Cazza

Thin lizzy mineral foundation is amazing

I just love it no mess easy to use not drying like I thought it might be looks so natural I have told so many people about it two of my friends went out and bought it and a really pleased with it they also thought being a mineral powder it might be drying to the skin but it isn't i apply my moisturiser leave for a couple minutes then apply thin lizzy
Looks natural

Bec

BecAdelaide, South Australia

No good for mature skin

After trying this product I was dissapointed. It seemed to exaggerate my fine lines and made my skin look like leather. I gave it to my 17 yr old daughter and she loves it. More of this product is definitely not better. You get what you pay for. Definitely no miracle.
Easy to apply and ok for young skin.
Makes mature skin look even older.

Tamara

TamaraIllawarra, NSW

Bad

I have sensitive skin so I can't wear foundation due to irritation if kept on for longer than half an hour.
A beautician suggested a concealer/powdered foundation instead so I tried 'Thin Lizzy,' as it was affordable.
I did as it instructed to do and as mentioned, within the half hour my face began to sting and burn.
The following morning my face was red, blotchy and sore.
In my opinion, make-up product s should state whether or not they are suitable for sensitive skin to prevent this from occurring.
If any ladies out there are anything like myself and have this frustrating problem I do not recommend this product, its terrible.
Affordable
Should not be purchased by women with sensitive skin

CeeBee1952

CeeBee1952AU

Useless

Thin Lizzy may be okay for young skins with just a few pimples, but for serious skin blemishes or older skin it is terrible. No wonder they use models on their ads. It just disappeared on my skin and made no difference to its colour or finish. I gave mine away, found a better makeup.

Made no difference whatsoever, may as well have been wearing no makeup at all.

Very impressed for a cheap product

I was pleasenlty surprized by the mineral makeup which i have in Minx. I used to always use a Clinique pressed powder for 3 thimes the price. While I think it was marginally batter, I will not be going back as I find the price of thin lizzy too hard to beat.
coberage

Meowzers

MeowzersVictoria, Australia

Pleasantly Surprised

Simply Love It

Could not be happier! Love 'Thin Lizzy..!' Used to have problem skin now I leave confident and flawless with the now understanding that less is more.
I use mine as overall coverage with a primer base and thin lizzy's concealer. I can't thank you enough love it! I'm converted :) and it was by one of ur reps at a Priceline Pharmacy store.
Time, Amount barely look's used, long wearing, light in your skin and all natural!!!

Worst make up ever

Lipgloss is sticky, eyeliner runs, bronzer is like any other and the brush keeps losing hair. Worst makeup I have Ever used. Would not recommend this to anyone, absolute waste of money, generally a poor product that's really all that can be said. How it is in major department stores is beyond me.

expensive for such a bad product.

Thin Lizzy

I love it! and the colour is perfect for me i have light in the 6 in 1, Duchess in the foundation and enchanted rose in the concealer. I have very very light alabaster skin and it works perfectly! (as long as I'm careful not to put to much on the brush. The eyeliners are amazing too, they just glide on and doesn't irritate my eyes, which was a big relief as many do. It is super light weight and i can barely even tell it is on my face. I have redness on my face as a result of food/environmental allergies and it covers it amazingly. I would easily recommend it to anyone.
Light weight, Great colour range, Easy to use, Afordable, Great coverage

Love its simplicity!

Thin Lizzy is so easy to apply and it looks great even on ageing skin. I'm 45yrs old and find all the other brands I've tried seem to exaggerate wrinkles and lines. It gives me a nice looking complexion and is great for untanned clevage and arms when they are exposed. My 18yo daughter loves it too!
Simple to use and results for my ageing skin is better than a professional make up artist can achieve. Thats a saving in itself
The only problem is control of application. Too much gives an orange looking complexion

Joey39

Joey39WA, 6210

Alright for a back up!

I came across Thin Lizzy a few times and was a bit hesitant to buy it. After seeing adds of tv and also testing the testers I went ahead and bought 3 tins. My two daughters received them as presents for Christmas and absolutely loved the product. Certainly impressed with the whole tin and two of everything was great. It does go on quite dark if you're not careful but I generally use it for my chest and cleavage areas. The eyeliners are fabulous and have finished one and half way through the other,the sharpen on each is a bonus. Truely value for money.
Value for money
Make up powder bit too dark.

I love it!

I used to have a lot of trouble with my skin when wearing foundation as they clogged my pores and i continuously got breakouts. After going into priceline to buy some more makeup the shop assistant sat me down and applied thin lizzy and i loved it!I have been buying it ever since and my skin has never looked better.

QatilSydney, NSW

Day time use

Dianne Redhead
Dianne Redhead
Maureen59

Maureen59NEWCASTLE

Cara3
Cara3

The light and dark tins are only supposed to be used as blush, defined etc, not all over your face. The actual foundation powder that you use all over your face comes in at least ten different shades minx, oriental doll etc

AlemceaFeathel