Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme Dorothy

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme Dorothy

See the Best Face Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Linda G

Linda GAU

Great Product

I have discolouration on my face. This concealer cream from Thin Lizzy is an excellent product. It covers up all my blotchy spots and the colour match is great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Chick flick

Chick flickCentral, SA

10 stars

I will give ten stars if I could. The best concealer for women in their forties struggling with pesky fine lines and dark circles. I have sensitive skin and even fall asleep with my makeup on sometimes :-/. But surprise surprise no reaction whatsoever. It’s a bit expensive but it’s very pigmented and you will need only a tiny amount. No more layering of concealer over dark circles hoping for a miracle. And the best part? It’s waterproof :)

Ju T

Ju TMelbourne

Terrible Packaging, terrible customer service

Don't buy if you have sensitive skin

Terrible. Plain and utterly terrible! I bought this concealer last week, believing it was going to be great. It was covering well until I felt the under area of my eye start stinging. I thought "oh well it is probably supposed to do that" then as soon as I started to rub it in it turned into small flakes all over my face making my make up look really cakey. Anyone with sensitive skin should not buy this product.

See all Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme reviews