Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme Duchess

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme Duchess

See the Best Face Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Good coverage

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme is my go to concealer when i want more coverage. Its a bit thicker than other concealers and goes a long way so i don`t have to use much at all. One tube should last for ages. Easy to apply with fingertips, brush or sponge. Compared to other concealers its good value and does what it should do.

Fran

FranHobart

Burns

I tested on my hand was fine. Put under my eyes had to take it off it burnt and left red marks. It was expensive and a waste of money

Can't live without it!

I use the Thin Lizzy concealer as an all over foundation and i cant believe more people don't! I started doing this because i couldnt find a foundation with good enough coverage that stayed put all day. This concealer is the perfect consistency for foundation. It is very buildable so you can wear it light or heavy. It doesnt break me out at all. Other people dislike the small tube but i love it coz i can pop it my handbag for touch ups (its the size of a lipgloss) and because the coverage is sooo good you only need to use about a 5 cent piece at a time and it lasts for ages (i wear it every day & repurchase about once a month).

Stella

StellaMelbourne

Quality product

I have been using Thin Lizzy concealer for over a year now.
Application-Amazing
Cover- Amazing
After I apply the concealer it feels just perfect , smooth and long lasting on my skin.

Iwonder

IwonderMelbourne

Packaging poor - what a mess

I really like this concealer and have 2 tubes in different colours and sizes. HOWEVER ........ both tubes have now split after just using a portion of the product and the concealer has oozed out onto all my other makeup. I used some duct tape around the tubes to deal with this which worked for a while before oozing out around the edges of the tape. It's bin time now I'm afraid and there is simply no point in buying this product again because I believe there's a packaging fault. If I hunt in my receipt box I'll probably find the receipt so I can take it back but that's too much like hard work and I have moved on to another brand in sturdier packaging (i. e. not plastic). Pity.

See all Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme reviews