Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme Questions & Answers

Duchess, Dorothy, Hoola, etc...

7 questions from our users

David H.

David H.asked

When applied to legs does it rub off onto clothes Does it stay on when swimming

Di G

Di Gasked

Is thin lizzy cream concealer mineral based, or does it contain oil?

Jodhaaasked

Concealer Creme Minx

Is it ok for deep dark circles?

puggas
puggas

I found it excellent for spot concealing, ie pimples, sun spots, general reddness, i think its a bit thick to use under your eyes personally. In that area i use Max factor pan sticks.

Thankyou

Nutnut

Nutnutasked

Can I put a liquid foundation over my thin lizzy concealer once its set?

CindyB
CindyB

Yes for sure, I just like to put mine over the top as I have quite dense acne scars :)

Sara S
Sara S

Idealy you need to apply foundation first, after primer and any colour correcting(I apply a little salmon to my dark undereyes, and a bit of green to any redness). To apply my foundation I use a beauty blender, and a small beauty blender to apply concealer. This in my opinion is better than brushers, because you are pressing the foundation into your face. I do use brushes for applying and blending contour. I use a large brush to apply powder to set, and a smaller brush to apply for any baking. If you want to use a lot of thin lizzy concealer under the eye, I would encourage you to bake in order to make it stay longer and stop it from creasing or settling into wrinkles.

abi

abiasked

does thing lizzy work to cover freckles?

Equityadvocate
Equityadvocate

Yes, but blend it in well. Good luck

Robyn Caine

Robyn Caineasked

Supplier in Sydney that have stock of Duchess concealer?

After using thin lizzy I was disappointed. It didn't hide minor scars so I don't know how it could hide tattoos as they suggest. I put a triple layer over a Keratosis on my nose but I could still see the blemish. Very disappointed considering the price of the product. After no success with thin lizzy I resorted to using a concealer that I purchased from a cheap shop and it hid the Keratosis and it was also waterproof.

Zane Gasked

Is the thin lizzy concealer cream water proof?

Cindz
Cindz

No not waterproof but resistant

Zane G

I was also wondering when using the thin lizzy to cover up a black tattoo will the concealer alone be enough to cover or would I have to use other products to help cover it?

barbra k
barbra k

it covered all of dane swans tattoos magpie footballer if you dont like thin lizzy try dermablend at priceline

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives