Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme (page 2 of 2)

Duchess, Dorothy, Hoola, etc...

See the Best Face Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Colour
  • Texture
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Longevity
  • Skin Type
    • Dry Skin (1)
    • Normal Skin (1)

CindyB

CindyBCooli

Recommend

I have pretty bad acne scaring and have been desperate to find a product to help cover redness. This product really is a dream. You don't need too much though or it might look 'cakey'
I apply this product after moisturising than finish with a Rimmel cream foundation and my face always has that fresh dewy look. :)

Marija B

Marija BSydney

Finally a full coverage concealer that works with the perfect colour match!!

kaz

kazAustralia

Great Product

I first used this concealer when I was pregnant because I developed hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and forehead. Thin Lizzy concealer hid it very well, although it did wear off towards the end of the day. Although my pigmentation has mostly faded I still use the concealer and cover it with Thin Lizzy Mineral Powder. Can't really go wrong.
Great coverage. Heaps of shades so you can get a near perfect match
Doesn't last all day Kind of expensive

36 shades one is bound to match your skin tone!

This concealer has 36 different colours so there's one for everyone! I have really bad acne so its a great coverage! You can't even tell I'm wearing make up it looks so natural. It's lightweight too, which is great for my acne as it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I honestly can't say something bad about it even if I tried.
Reliable

Great Product!

I use this on my legs as I have a large patch of spider veins on my shin and it gives me confidence to wear shorts or a skirt. The coverage is great, it's easy to apply and now both my legs look the same, I am very happy with the result. Thankyou for a great product.
Great coverage

Becks

BecksSydney

Great range of colours!

A little goes a long way with this concealer. It comes in a fantastic range of shades that will suit any skin colour. The only think that I didn't like was that it gets a little "cakey" looking around the eye area if you use too much, but other than that, it's great!
Well priced, great colour choice, easy use tube.
Can look cakey if too much is used

Try befor you buy

Try befor you buyBomaderry

Dissatisfied customer

I purchased this product after watching commercials over a long period. To my disappointment it has not lived up to it's claims. I tried the product on freckles, scarring and spider veins but even after 3 applications it did not cover enough to render them invisible, yet on advertisements they claim to cover tattoos which are darker than anything I tried to cover. Very disappointed customer.

Too expensive for a product that does not work.

wont use anything else

I have vitalago..(patchy skin)there is nothing with better coverage than this concealer. I have tried so many. I have to use it as a foundation as nothing else covers. It gives a smooth beautiful finish. I just love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a flawless look..
reliable..inexpensive
nothing

Fantastic Concealor, just what i have been looking for.

Fantastic coverage, easy to use, doesnt collect in wrinkles, smoothe just wonderful to work with.Absolutley love it. Glides on, great coverage with out being too heavy and can reapply for more coverage. fantastic choice of colours and tones so you just cant go wrong. JHope it stays on the shelves and I would love to try more products.
Reliable, in expensive, beautiful product

See all Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme reviews