Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Angel (was Oriental Doll)

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Angel (was Oriental Doll)

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Most natural flawless looking foundation ever

I was very satisfied after my first time trying thin Lizzys flawless foundation, I couldn’t go without.
It provides skin with a natural flawless looking look and provides a good amount of coverage.
It doesn’t dry out my skin or cause reactions

JoJo

JoJo

Love love love

I am using a few of the products after buying at Priceline's inhouse demonstration - prices were great and got heaps of free items as well. Been using since March 2018 and I really love the liquid foundation and large brush and also the mineral powder foundation which is great for everyday light coverage. Very impressed with all the products.

Granny May

Granny MayScullin 2614, ACT

tragedy struck

Lynn

Lynn

new product better

I now use liquid makeup and use the powder over.hoping that this way my makeup will stay on in the heat. I FIND that my makeup will now come off in the heat.

Breakouts, foundation separates

I like the look of the product when I first apply it, and I tend to like it if I use the primer and pressed powder together but without the primer I found that it looks very greasy after a couple of hours, and it transfers onto anything I touch and it also breaks me out in warm weather.

Not a smooth even coverage

Not suitable for uneven skin tone or oil skin, makes pores look more defined, really unhappy with product, leaves a shine look that makes my skin look congested and uneven! Never buy again! Disappointed for spending my money!

Kim S

Kim SPerth

Not Too Fussed.

I tried this mineral foundation after hearing good things, but was not overly impressed. It did not offer very good coverage & left my skin looking lack lustre and patchy. It did not have a very long wear to it, requiring several layers to build up coverage and needing to be re-applied every few hours. Certainly not suitable for dry skin types or those looking for a fuller coverage from a mineral powder. Much better suited as a finishing veil.

toll ipec, deliver when

toll ipec, deliver when

Rubbish don't bother

I gave it one star for coverage but that's where it ends. Sits in the fine lines on your face and makes you look older than before you applied it. The concealer isn't much better.

Vanessa R

Vanessa RCoomera

Highly recommend

Been using this foundation of a few years and find its the only one that gives me good coverage. I would highly recommend everyone to at leastgive it a try.

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews