Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Angel (was Oriental Doll)

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Angel (was Oriental Doll)

Most natural flawless looking foundation ever

I was very satisfied after my first time trying thin Lizzys flawless foundation, I couldn’t go without.
It provides skin with a natural flawless looking look and provides a good amount of coverage.
It doesn’t dry out my skin or cause reactions

Love love love

I am using a few of the products after buying at Priceline's inhouse demonstration - prices were great and got heaps of free items as well. Been using since March 2018 and I really love the liquid foundation and large brush and also the mineral powder foundation which is great for everyday light coverage. Very impressed with all the products.

tragedy struck

I can't believe I brought Thin Lizzie home and putting ii in the bathroom cupboard, dropped it. Glass does not like tiles. Anyway I did get to use some, minus the glass. Using the sample I rescued I decided I might as well use it and I did.
I found it a little heavy. It would be good for heavy blemishes but just a tad heavy for my skin. As I am in the near death brigade and my skin very clear so I feel I would be better using lighter.
What I do love is the large brush, that is fabulous and Great for larger areas. The coverage is great and the bristles very gentle a good coverage. The little cut in sponge is handy, but I have to say I have a similar one and they are cheap to buy. I prefer using a small brush for cutting into small places.
All in all I do think that Thin Lizzy is very good for the blemishes they advertise it can disguise. No powder or very little is needed. As to colours/tones I think there is a good range. Surprisingly the one called Minx, have to admit good choice on my part.

new product better

I now use liquid makeup and use the powder over.hoping that this way my makeup will stay on in the heat. I FIND that my makeup will now come off in the heat.

Breakouts, foundation separates

I like the look of the product when I first apply it, and I tend to like it if I use the primer and pressed powder together but without the primer I found that it looks very greasy after a couple of hours, and it transfers onto anything I touch and it also breaks me out in warm weather.

Not a smooth even coverage

Not suitable for uneven skin tone or oil skin, makes pores look more defined, really unhappy with product, leaves a shine look that makes my skin look congested and uneven! Never buy again! Disappointed for spending my money!

Not Too Fussed.

I tried this mineral foundation after hearing good things, but was not overly impressed. It did not offer very good coverage & left my skin looking lack lustre and patchy. It did not have a very long wear to it, requiring several layers to build up coverage and needing to be re-applied every few hours. Certainly not suitable for dry skin types or those looking for a fuller coverage from a mineral powder. Much better suited as a finishing veil.

Highly recommend

Been using this foundation of a few years and find its the only one that gives me good coverage. I would highly recommend everyone to at leastgive it a try.

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews