Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Duchess

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Duchess

Bad.Dishonest and unhelpful.

I received my product,I did not receive the sponge that was advertised to come with this order.I rang the operator,and asked if Thin Lizzy could send me a sponge/applicator,she could not have been less helpful.This is my first experience with this company,but I have bought this product in a store,and my friends and family members also buy this product.Not anymore.I have shared my experience of being ripped off,they were disgusted too.So,now they,and I will not be purchasing this product anymore.Bad move Thin Lizzy.For the price of a sponge TL,you have lost at least 15 customers here.Do better Thin Lizzy.

Just awful

I used this foundation on one of my client's as they had specifically requested it. I found it to be really heavy as i was applying to their face but it seemed to have had full coverage, which is what they were hoping for. Unfortunately, the outcome was horrible. Within a few hours the foundation had cracked on my client's face leaving them looking terrible. I will never use the product again and i will never recommend it to anybody either. It's very disappointing as there are many "cheaper" brand foundations that can be purchased at Priceline and they do a wonderful job - this is definitely not one of those products.

perfect

Purchased from Farmers NZ while on special $33. I love it. Only slight fault Bottle very small.. Easy to apply. I wipe off with cleanser or wash off with flannel. Josie

The center of the powder container

The centre falls out when you tip the compact to get the powder into the lid, then you open the lid you loose most of the powder onto yourself or floor. The center is not fitted properly.

Internal sifter not on properly

I purchased the mineral makeup at Priceline last week and today as I was tapping some of the product out into the lid, the internal lid that sifts the powder fell out and half the product fell onto the floor. I recovered some of it but the rest fell onto my clothes and floor. Really disappointed that I spent $40 and wasted half of it because the manufacturer couldn't fit the internal sifter on properly.

Nude by Nature is way better

I find the Thin Lizzy shades not natural and my combo skin looked super shiny, almost like highlighter. And it dries out my skin. It's also quite expensive. BTW Nude by Nature is a completely different company and ingredients.

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews