Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Minx

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Minx

New package, no longer flawless

I had everything good to say about this foundation for years. I recently purchased more product and received the new package (in a white tube with rose gold lid) and it just doesn’t cover like it did previously (from the glass bottle). I applied it the same way I always have and was disappointed to see very light cover and it no longer covers my scars and blemishes. I had to apply more and it just comes out shiny and sticky. I also ordered a new blurring brush (which I had to purchase separately,also rose gold) it is smaller and not as soft so it doesn’t blur as nicely as the bigger blue one. The product is more watery, it doesn’t cover flawlessly.

Purchased in January 2019 at TV Shop.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin

A waste of Money

Thick and looked so fake, hubby said get it off i looked fine without it and he was right. If you have to hide your natural looks to get or keep a man, then their not the one. Too much vanity in this day and age, let alone the impact of all these products on the environment.

A lovely product! I bought three (just in case it was discontinued) after using for a season

This is a great powder foundation. It is light on the skin and provides even coverage. My skin is moderately oily and prone to breakouts. I use this product on days when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. It never feels greasy or particularly dry. It is great in the summer to enhance skin appearance but does not become greasy like a liquid foundation. I bought three after using for one season. Love it.

Caused an itchy rash

First day I used it, it was fine, looked good, got a compliment on how good I looked. Second day I used it (consecutively), now I have an itchy rash on my face. I'm taking it back for a refund.

The BEST!

My one and only foundation, I changed from Nude by Nature after an in store demo. The shade is PERFECT and I love the coverage. I always have an extra one so I never run out. I love it!

Liquid foundation = Blind Pimples

I liked the coverage but within a week of using it my chin broke out in blind pimples. Obviously it clogs the pores terribly as I've never suffered like this before. I just hope I don't end up with scars. Don't recommend to anyone!

Love it!

I purchased the Flawless Complexion Kit and only then looked up the reviews to find them all horrible. I thought I'd made a terrible mistake. But on receiving and using the product - it's fabulous!!! Exactly like the TV ads. So quick and easy to use and gives me fabulous all day coverage. I have super sensitive skin and have no problems at all, no dryness, no redness, nothing but perfect coverage. It has liberated my morning make-up routine. Totally love this product!!

Burnt my skin

I have normal skin and thin Lizzy dried my skin out and after a week of using it left dry patches, plus it very cakey I've used the bronzer for years, very disappointed in the foundation. Won't be buying again.

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews