Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type

Perfect Colour Match

Perfect colour match for me. Makes me look healthy and not cakey which is what I love about it. If I apply lightly sometimes it looks like I’m not really wearing makeup at all. It’s fast and easy to apply and lasts me all day. Has been my favourite foundation since I was a teenager!

Purchased in May 2020 at Website for A$20.00.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin

Happy Returning Customer

I used to use Thin Lizzy when it fist came into the market, but drifted away from it over time as I was introduced to other products. However, I have returned to using the mineral powder and find that it works wonders to cover my frekles and keep a consistsnt complexion over my whole face. Its pretty good bang for buck and lasts really well for me, considering I do use it every day. Great to see sales and two for ones sometimes also, everyone loves a bargain.

Purchased in January 2020.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin

Love it

Thin Lizzy foundation is all I use now. Excellent value for money especially with a promotion or sale, easy to use, natural product, I like how it covers and feels and I have sensitive skin

Purchased in February 2020 at Online .

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun compares to other Face Products

Laura

LauraPerth

Works brilliantly

This is my go to foundation for everyday wear. It have just enough coverage to conceal imperfections without being cakey. I believe this would be perfect for all skin types as it isn't too dry nor makes my skin too oily.

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews

bye

byeasked

Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun

are your brushes made from animal fur? last night i washed my brushes and it smells like what a dog smells after you wash them

Dorothy

Dorothyasked

Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun

I have just purchased thin Lizzy but I cand get the powder to come out through those little holes. What am I doing wrong or not doing?

Jamie
Jamie

Hello Dorothy,
I loosen the lid, however don't unscrew it fully, turn the powder upside down and gently tap the bottom of the container. Turn to upright position and unscrew lid and presto, just a small amount is in the lid.
I almost lost all of mine to the floor the very first time I opened it, however I soon came up with this idea. Hope this helps

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives