Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laura

LauraPerth

Works brilliantly

This is my go to foundation for everyday wear. It have just enough coverage to conceal imperfections without being cakey. I believe this would be perfect for all skin types as it isn't too dry nor makes my skin too oily.

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews

bye

byeasked

are your brushes made from animal fur? last night i washed my brushes and it smells like what a dog smells after you wash them

Dorothy

Dorothyasked

I have just purchased thin Lizzy but I cand get the powder to come out through those little holes. What am I doing wrong or not doing?

Jamie
Jamie

Hello Dorothy,
I loosen the lid, however don't unscrew it fully, turn the powder upside down and gently tap the bottom of the container. Turn to upright position and unscrew lid and presto, just a small amount is in the lid.
I almost lost all of mine to the floor the very first time I opened it, however I soon came up with this idea. Hope this helps

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives