Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Minx, Duchess, Angel (was Oriental Doll), etc...

4.3

Love this product but a bit pricey

I use this powder over my Revlon colorstay liquid foundation for extra coverage which works wonderfully. I would love to wear it on its own but I find you need a lot of product to get the full coverage and the price just isn’t worth it. Also there is slightly too much glow to the powder and I can end up looking way too shiny as the day goes on. You definitely need powder as well because the longevity is not that good for my oily skin. The colour Minx is perfect for my Light to Medium warm skin tone.

Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy for A$40.00.

Causes Irritation No
Tezza79

Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Great value for money

Great value for money product that leaves the ideal finish to your everyday make up.
Doesn’t cake and feels very light and natural on your skin. Blends well with your natural skin tone.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$30.00.

Causes Irritation No
Samantha

Samantha

Very satisfied

Thin Lizzy is my favourite. It’s easy to apply, gives full coverage and blends so perfectly. I have been using this brand from last 5 years now and never even feels like to switch to some other brand.

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for A$29.99.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation compares to other Face Products

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews

Barbara H.

Barbara H.asked

Mineral Foundation

Why have you dropped from SPF15 to SPF10 in the mineral foundations?

Danielle
Danielle

I can't see that the formulation has changed, so my guess is that the requirements to meet SPF 15 have changed, or that Thin Lizzy's packaging is for multiple countries. A bit like how US SPF 15 products are actually Australian SPF 10. With such a low SPF already, this isn't suitable as your sole sunscreen. Layer Thin Lizzy over a broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen. :)

Soraya P.

Soraya P.asked

Mineral Foundation

How do u use it because besides the lid. It has another cover

Debbieasked

Mineral Foundation

Is there any free samples of thin Lizzy mineral foundation I can try before I buy

Debbie

Is there any free samples

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives