Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Minx, Duchess, Angel (was Oriental Doll), etc...

Perfect Colour Match

Perfect colour match for me. Makes me look healthy and not cakey which is what I love about it. If I apply lightly sometimes it looks like I’m not really wearing makeup at all. It’s fast and easy to apply and lasts me all day. Has been my favourite foundation since I was a teenager!

Purchased in May 2020 at Website for A$20.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

This is a great powder foundation!

I use primer before I put on the powder foundation and it works great! It gives the natural finish that I was looking for and a light to medium coverage! It blends perfectly into my skin And it matches my skin tone which is perfect! I have worn to work and it has lasted all day! I recommended this product to a friend of mine and the love it too! It’s real easy to use especially if you’re a beginner at foundation!

Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy.

Shirley

ShirleySouth Australia

Thin Lizzy Mineral Compact Powder

The colour I chose was perfect and I use it in conjunction with Thin Lizzy Liquid Foundation It gives great coverage with a slight sheen for a natural glow to my skin

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation compares to other Face Products

Happy Returning Customer

I used to use Thin Lizzy when it fist came into the market, but drifted away from it over time as I was introduced to other products. However, I have returned to using the mineral powder and find that it works wonders to cover my frekles and keep a consistsnt complexion over my whole face. Its pretty good bang for buck and lasts really well for me, considering I do use it every day. Great to see sales and two for ones sometimes also, everyone loves a bargain.

Purchased in January 2020.

Coral

Coral

Used Daily for Years!

Quick, easy to apply & blends well. Can increase coverage but skin can still breath. I use in conjunction with thin lizzy concealer in Angel which I apply over a large red birth mark. I'm a busy working Mum so need a foundation I can apply quickly that lasts all day but feel's light on the face. I have used this for years & haven't found anything else suitable for such great value. Highly recommend!

Purchased for A$40.00.

I love this stuff.

Too easy to buy online thanks this is the only foundation I have used since I was 20
It meets my colour match perfect and not heavy
I love that I can make my skin glow and darker If I want to
Not oily- worth the price too

Purchased in November 2019 at Thin Lizzy for A$79.90.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Love it

Thin Lizzy foundation is all I use now. Excellent value for money especially with a promotion or sale, easy to use, natural product, I like how it covers and feels and I have sensitive skin

Purchased in February 2020 at Online .

DanielleHobart, TAS

Discontinued and impossible to replace

I have rosacea and very fair skin. Thin Lizzy pressed powder in Enchanted Rose was the only product I could find in my colour, despite trying many other global brands, some much more expensive. Thin Lizzy has (had?) the combination of glow, coverage, skin-friendly ingredients, and right colour tone for me. The liquid foundation reintroduced in Enchanted Rose is darker and doesn't match, and covering my entire face in full-coverage concealer is just not possible without it caking and looking like a mask. Duchess is the right colour but too dark. Miss Von Dita is too yellow. Bring Enchanted Rose pressed powder back, and take my money.

Purchased in January 2015 for A$40.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Kayla

KaylaSouth Australia

It is a not good brand.

The forumla feels cakey and dry on the skin. It is patchy in some areas of the face. Looks to orange and not natural looking. Very disappointed in this brand.

Purchased in June 2019 at Facebook for A$20.00.

Face Products