Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Minx, Duchess, Angel (was Oriental Doll), etc...

3.8

angela

angelaMelbourne

Not pure !

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Perfect Colour Match

Perfect colour match for me. Makes me look healthy and not cakey which is what I love about it. If I apply lightly sometimes it looks like I’m not really wearing makeup at all. It’s fast and easy to apply and lasts me all day. Has been my favourite foundation since I was a teenager!

Purchased in May 2020 at Website for A$20.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

This is a great powder foundation!

I use primer before I put on the powder foundation and it works great! It gives the natural finish that I was looking for and a light to medium coverage! It blends perfectly into my skin And it matches my skin tone which is perfect! I have worn to work and it has lasted all day! I recommended this product to a friend of mine and the love it too! It’s real easy to use especially if you’re a beginner at foundation!

Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy.

Thin Lizzy love it!

7 year on and I wouldn't go back to my old liquid foundation. Its Thin Lizzy is super easy to apply its lovely and light to wear. I'm a busy mum of two and can do I full face of make in know time. Great product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy.

Nik

Nik

How can your consultants get our skin tones so wrong and sell us the wrong colours? Do they not get trained?

I bought my powders from Morley Galleria Morley Perth in front of a pharmacy. The girl seemed pleasant so I decided to purchase a few things...two of those being powders. When I went to use them a few months later, I found they had no resemblance whatsoever to my skin tone? Why are these girls there selling if they don't even know skin tones and makeup? So I've spent all this money and the colours look terrible and I have people asking me why I'm so white? I'll never trust a Thin Lizzy consultant ever again or the make up for that matter.

Purchased in February 2020 at Wizards Pharmacy Morley Galleria.

Georgia

Georgia

Perfect Mineral Foundation

I love using this product as I know that it is great for my skin and still gives me great coverage. It blends really well, just keep buffing it is the secret!!

Purchased in January 2020.

K Hill

K HillPerth, WA

Cant live without it.

This is a light gorgeous mineral powder. The great thing is it come in a range of colours too. Not just light medium or dark. As sometimes my skin changes in the winter. Couldn't live without this in my handbag, great to top up over the day or wear by itself.

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for A$29.99.

Shirley

ShirleySouth Australia

Thin Lizzy Mineral Compact Powder

The colour I chose was perfect and I use it in conjunction with Thin Lizzy Liquid Foundation It gives great coverage with a slight sheen for a natural glow to my skin

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline.

Happy Returning Customer

I used to use Thin Lizzy when it fist came into the market, but drifted away from it over time as I was introduced to other products. However, I have returned to using the mineral powder and find that it works wonders to cover my frekles and keep a consistsnt complexion over my whole face. Its pretty good bang for buck and lasts really well for me, considering I do use it every day. Great to see sales and two for ones sometimes also, everyone loves a bargain.

Purchased in January 2020.

Coral

Coral

Used Daily for Years!

Quick, easy to apply & blends well. Can increase coverage but skin can still breath. I use in conjunction with thin lizzy concealer in Angel which I apply over a large red birth mark. I'm a busy working Mum so need a foundation I can apply quickly that lasts all day but feel's light on the face. I have used this for years & haven't found anything else suitable for such great value. Highly recommend!

Purchased for A$40.00.

Great Foundation!!

Great Foundation. I am 50+ years old. Its affordable and coverage is great on my skin. Long lasting through the day. Have had no reactions and no blemishes. Can highly recommend this product for all skin types.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$40.00.

Love it

Thin Lizzy foundation is all I use now. Excellent value for money especially with a promotion or sale, easy to use, natural product, I like how it covers and feels and I have sensitive skin

Purchased in February 2020 at Online .

Rhythm

Rhythm

Nice..

It is a good powdered foundation
Good for evryday use.
I apply it on my sunscreen and never had issues with dry skin patches
It gives a good glow and refreshed look

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop.

Applets cakeie

I loved thin lizzy but now feel it's a rip off, I used to buy them in a tin and you would get to powders, 2 brushes, 2 lip gloss and two eyeliner for $50, now it $30 or more for 1 powder alone, as i love the product I still brought it and also got the liquid foundation as never tried it. I've tried it twice and both times it goes cakeie and wont rub in for that con look they soon tv. I brought it on a deal where I would get a free brush, but didnt recived it. Went to send a email but the address online wouldnt send.

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for A$39.00.

Kayla

KaylaSouth Australia

It is a not good brand.

The forumla feels cakey and dry on the skin. It is patchy in some areas of the face. Looks to orange and not natural looking. Very disappointed in this brand.

Purchased in June 2019 at Facebook for A$20.00.

Helen I.

Helen I.Central West, NSW

Customer service Horror

I purchased as per TV promotion and was supposed to get brushes and beUty sponge but they never came I called customer service and I was told that she was sorry about that and nothing she could do? Unsatisfactory I wanted the brushes. Over the years I have used your products talked my mum two sisters and 2 neices into using this product but after the receptionist on Thursday this week 6 customers will be looking elsewhere L’Oréal, Nutrimetics, Maybelline

Purchased in May 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for A$102.00.

Being ripped off

Been buying thin Lizzy for years to cover my telangiectasia can’t believe how much I’m being ripped off cover up is smaller no brush with compact and getting dearer really annoyed

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Mumma Lyn

Mumma LynCairns

New package, no longer flawless

I had everything good to say about this foundation for years. I recently purchased more product and received the new package (in a white tube with rose gold lid) and it just doesn’t cover like it did previously (from the glass bottle). I applied it the same way I always have and was disappointed to see very light cover and it no longer covers my scars and blemishes. I had to apply more and it just comes out shiny and sticky. I also ordered a new blurring brush (which I had to purchase separately,also rose gold) it is smaller and not as soft so it doesn’t blur as nicely as the bigger blue one. The product is more watery, it doesn’t cover flawlessly.

Purchased in January 2019 at TV Shop.

See all Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation reviews