Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation (page 2 of 4)

Angel (was Oriental Doll), Bootylicious, Diva (was Dorothy), Duchess, Hoola and 3 more

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

josie

josie

perfect

Purchased from Farmers NZ while on special $33. I love it. Only slight fault Bottle very small.. Easy to apply. I wipe off with cleanser or wash off with flannel. Josie

JKM

JKMTauranga

Liquid foundation = Blind Pimples

I liked the coverage but within a week of using it my chin broke out in blind pimples. Obviously it clogs the pores terribly as I've never suffered like this before. I just hope I don't end up with scars. Don't recommend to anyone!

robyn

robyn

The center of the powder container

The centre falls out when you tip the compact to get the powder into the lid, then you open the lid you loose most of the powder onto yourself or floor. The center is not fitted properly.

Lauren

LaurenBrisbane

Internal sifter not on properly

I purchased the mineral makeup at Priceline last week and today as I was tapping some of the product out into the lid, the internal lid that sifts the powder fell out and half the product fell onto the floor. I recovered some of it but the rest fell onto my clothes and floor. Really disappointed that I spent $40 and wasted half of it because the manufacturer couldn't fit the internal sifter on properly.

Love it!

I purchased the Flawless Complexion Kit and only then looked up the reviews to find them all horrible. I thought I'd made a terrible mistake. But on receiving and using the product - it's fabulous!!! Exactly like the TV ads. So quick and easy to use and gives me fabulous all day coverage. I have super sensitive skin and have no problems at all, no dryness, no redness, nothing but perfect coverage. It has liberated my morning make-up routine. Totally love this product!!

Kaz

KazDunedin

Burnt my skin

I have normal skin and thin Lizzy dried my skin out and after a week of using it left dry patches, plus it very cakey I've used the bronzer for years, very disappointed in the foundation. Won't be buying again.

toll ipec, deliver when

toll ipec, deliver when

Rubbish don't bother

I gave it one star for coverage but that's where it ends. Sits in the fine lines on your face and makes you look older than before you applied it. The concealer isn't much better.

NikkiSix

NikkiSixAuckland

Nude by Nature is way better

I find the Thin Lizzy shades not natural and my combo skin looked super shiny, almost like highlighter. And it dries out my skin. It's also quite expensive. BTW Nude by Nature is a completely different company and ingredients.

Vanessa R

Vanessa RCoomera

Highly recommend

Been using this foundation of a few years and find its the only one that gives me good coverage. I would highly recommend everyone to at leastgive it a try.

Being using thin Lizzie for 10 years and can't live without it

Thin Lizzie gives vibrancy to my older skin. I look healthier in winter and compliments my foundation. In summer you need little else. I can't live without it. Applied correctly and not overdone, it is a subtle way of appearing as if you have had a lovely holiday.

Yvonne McGruder

Yvonne McGruderSydney

Light and good coverage

I hate wearing foundation, but really wanted to even out my skin tone. Thin Lizzy powder allows you to control how much you put on, achieve even coverage, and doesn't feel at all like you're even wearing it. Great product.

Hammy

HammyAU

Great everyday foundation for normal skin!

I bought Thin Lizzy a few days ago, and have used it everyday since, and found it to be medium coverage that lasts all day if you have normal skin that doesn't break out too often. If you use it with a moisturiser and then a primer, it will last even better. It does take a while to build up the desired coverage though as you have to buff the product into the skin in circular motions for a while. But because it is very light on the skin and is a mineral foundation free from harmful preservatives and parabens, etc. I really think it is better for skin as an everyday foundation.

Miss M

Miss M

Don't understand all the fuss

I have combination skin. I use a moisturiser without oils and usually have great success with normal liquid or creme makeup. Thin Lizzy... Not so much.
I bought it specifically for plane travel - something light but gave coverage. To my dismay, I got off the plane and looked like a shiny oil slick. Not only that, it settles in the fine lines around my eyes and goes cakey.
The brushes leave fibres all over my face. Super frustrating.
Won't ever use again.

Jordan Hill

Jordan Hill

My absolute favourite, go to product!

TheOrchidQueen

TheOrchidQueenPerth

Impressive coverage but use sparingly

not happy

not happy

The product is Useless

I tried the concealer to cover a small on face, it was thick and pasty and no better than foundation. After about 30 minutes the bruise was clearly visable so I would not recommend this to anyone.
A total waste of $30.00 . And rubbish product I would never buy again.

Josie

Josie

Too much Mica (light reflect)

Favourite powder

I was reading these reviews and was truly surprised to see so many negative reviews about this product. I think that the powder has a beautiful luminous finish that makes you look like you're glowing - which is so lovely on all skin types. From someone who has suffered with acne and still deals with the occasional monster of a blemish, this stuff works wonders with concealing the redness, without looking cakey. I'd definitely recommend this product... I've tried so many others and nothing compares! My only negative comment is the tacky packaging. If they upgraded that and made it look a little more sophisticated, then I'd be one happy happy girl!

bad tv promotion

thin lizzy foundation and nude by nature are the same product /company .i was told by the salesperson. i have loads of nbn powder so i didnt need it.i wanted the mascara to try anyway for 1dollar.

Rip off

Be warned the special TV promo is not what you think.
The product is second rate as finished results are not good.
Better pay a little more and get what you pay for.
Michelle nsw

Debbieasked

Is there any free samples of thin Lizzy mineral foundation I can try before I buy

Debbie

Is there any free samples

Jazz

Jazzasked

Is this a good product for mature 60 year old skin with wrinkles??

Lynn

Yes, I am 66yrs and have only gotten wrinkles the past 4 mths & know its my fault because pain prevents me from cleansing face & I always did put make up on & believe that if I do it it works so for the past few months I have been slapping on any moisturizers when I haven't got make up on & it is working.
I have Lupus, that makes my face red, the liquid makeup covers my face. I also have huge scars from being in an accident & most people dont see the scars before me now.
I like the liquid makeup which lasts forever, use the blender sponge & blend into the wrinkles & use the setting powder.
And dont forget life is too precious to worry over wrinkles, just keep smiling.

Lynn

And dont forget life is too precious to worry over wrinkles, just keep smiling.

bye

byeasked

Mineral Foundation Pacific Sun

are your brushes made from animal fur? last night i washed my brushes and it smells like what a dog smells after you wash them

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives