Think Conveyancing

Think Conveyancing (page 2 of 13)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

3.8

Jessi L.

Jessi L.Sydney, NSW

Great value for money

Very happy with the service we have received from Think Conveyancing so far. Lora Chen was our lawyer during the exchange process and she was very thorough in the review of our contract and acted quickly on our behalf when we needed to negotiate and sign on a very short time frame. Chris Villa has also been very helpful in getting us organised for settlement. Very good value for money.

Giuseppe B.

Giuseppe B.Sydney, NSW

Great Job Harper

The team at Think Conveyancing were great with our recent Property acquisition. They explained the the process and followed up with explanatory documents, with checklists and timelines - very helpful for someone like me who has not kept up with the latest procedures.
Harper she is the best- Thank you for your care, attention and professionalism. Everything went smoothly and communication was faultless.
A final point is pricing was very competitive. I highly recommend them.

Highly Skilled Organization

I was doubting if I should use thinking conveyancing for my property purchase but just took a bold step and they prove themselves right to me. All their staffs are so kind, helpful and explain to me in the simplest way. Thanks to Mary R who completed my documentation for settlement without any issues. She is so organised, fast and good in documentations. All thinking conveyancing staff are extremely professional. I will recommend Think conveyancing over and over again to all my friends and family.

Andrew K

Andrew KSydney, NSW

Happy First Home Owner

I have recently been through the process of purchasing my first home. I was assigned Chris V as my primary contact. He was attentive to the individual needs of the settlement and always available to thoroughly explain any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend his services and will be using them again in the future.

Adam A.

Adam A.Sydney, NSW

• NSW

Absolutely Excellent Service!!

Absolutely Excellent Service!! My case was handled by Ella Cabrera, the service provided was 5 star, Extremely professional, Completed settlement without issues!! will happily recommend to any first home buyers!

Thanh

ThanhSydney, NSW

Worst Services Ever!

Firstly, I received a $50 discount for engaging three simple conveyancing matters with them. All matters were initially dealt with by various legal counsel, then it was off loaded to various admin staffs whom doesn't know how to coordinate between vendors, agents and strata manager. I was not consulted nor did I have an opportunity to confirm the Settlement Statements. I'm still dealing with a cert20 for my matter as this was an oversight by them. I have never experienced such a disjointed organisation. I would not recommend them for any conveyancing matters.

PeteS

PeteSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and great price

This is the first time I’ve done my conveyancing online. I was was a bit sceptical at the start but found them communicative and pleasant to deal with. Everything went through without a problem. It was also done at considerably less cost than my last time. I have no problem with recommending them.

manish b.

manish b.Sydney, NSW

Smooth process

Very smooth process. John was very helpful throughout the whole process of buying our property. All queries answered in very timely manner. Happy to recommend it to anyone looking for conveyancing services.

Alex A.

Alex A.Sydney, NSW

Conveyancing made easy

John was very helpful throughout the whole process of buying our property. Highly recommended. Thumbs up. Keep it up. Thank you so much. We will definitely use their service again.

Vicky S.

Vicky S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent conveyancers

Think were great to deal with. Prompt and efficient replies and always friendly service. Leah in particular was lovely and very patient with my sometimes silly questions. Would definitely use again.

jacky

jacky

Poor customer service and all they want to do is charge you more

It was my biggest mistake using them, and i should pay a bit more for quality service. Their response is extremely slow, at times they dont even answer my email.

To make matter worse, their letter to client is nothing more than a template recommending you “buy title insurance”, an insurance nobody buys. They also refer you to ZiPID which cost more than Auspost.

Polly

PollySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great value for money

Think Conveyancing made buying our home an easy process. Elise and Ruth were fantastic getting back to us in a timely manner when we had questions or queries. Would recommend.

Yumi

YumiSydney, NSW

It was a great experience with Ella and the other lawyer I dealt with through the process of buying our new home. Updates were regular and responses were prompt. Happy with the service received.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Highly Recommend!

Ella had been really helpful from day one. Her responses were prompt and all the instructions were very detailed. In short, she simplified the conveyancing process and made it look very simple for us. I definitely recommend Think Conveyancing.

Very professional and easy to deal with !

Throughout the process Erica was able to offer her professional advice and support me with the whole purchasing process. She answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns during purchase period. I highly recommend her services to others.

Dave G.

Dave G.Sydney, NSW

Cant recommend Think Conveyancing enough!

Great service and value for money. TC were helpful and professional throughout making the whole experience stress free. The whole process from start to finish was very clear, and the service was amazing. Thank you so much!

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Settlement made easy

Thank you so much Think Conveyancing for an easy transaction on the purchase of our property. Ella kept me informed at all times and made settlement easy. Once again thank you

EditDelete

50/50 with my review

Had an okay experience with Think. The first person we dealt with was horrible. Absolutely no communication what-so-ever. Based on the experience We had with her, we were very upset from the start. The second person we dealt with, he was a breath of fresh air in comparison. No info was passed on to him, we didn’t request a second person, they were allocated after the first stage, and she still did not pass anything on. Felt sorry for the second person who fixed everything due to her lack of work ethic.

Tsano

TsanoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Think Conveyancing the best in their business

Rowie at Think Conveyancing has been very helpful from the start, nothing is too big or too small. We would recommend Think Conveyancing to anyone thinking of purchasing a property and requiring legal represantation.

Bel S.

Bel S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Great service, strong communication and excellent follow up. Very easy and quick process throughout. I would recommend Think Conveyancing to friends and family. The staff were very friendly and professional and it was a pleasant experience.