1.2

5% · 355 · 95%

Danny
Danny2 posts

Ripped me off

Purchased a battery from Interstate. Battery is faulty and they refused warranty! Having to go through Consumer Affairs to get them to sort it out. Very poor form.

fred
fredadelaide3 posts

this is a junk battery

Bought this 170ah battery on ebay, it discharges very fast, only run my fridge for less than 4hrs. I contacted them several times through ebay, and each time they say i have not set it up properly, the same setup runs my 100ah battery [other brand] fridge for 25hrs plus. do not buy from them

trojan
trojan3 posts

Questionable

REALLY? PURCHASED 2 X 150AH batteries from this mob. Picked up and paid cash. Requested a tax invoice no less than five times. I was always asked to send and email to different address to request the tax invoice, is it that hard? With no response 6 moths later. The quality of these batteries and the claimed rating is really questionable. Keep clear of this mob. Looks like a call to the ATO.

Xavier
XavierPeel, WA4 posts

Never received all the batteries

Order 4 X 150Ahr batteries in April 2017. Now November and still missing one. Over the 6+ months and numerous emails and phone calls I am still outstanding one. They blame the courier for splitting them up originally and now its my problem. Promise after promise they would deliver but nothing. I have Facebook to let people know about this company is..... Don't go through the pain I have. Just buy from your local battery distributor.

John McLucas
John McLucasAU

Good

Good for nothing, I have purchased 6 of these so called 155 AH Maverick batteries over the last two months for a total of 930 AH battery bank from think out, these batteries can only produce a third of there advertised rated Ahs, discharged to 80% state of charge, I can NOT recommend this product to anyone.

whipCentral West, NSW16 posts

Northwestrumbo
Northwestrumbo
Jeremy
JeremyStrawberry hills2 posts

Very affordable and stunning products

Their products, look good and are of a high standard, yet very afordablec. Service is prompt and delivery is quick. Love the products, so glad it was recommended to me by a friend.

Duran
Durangoogee2 posts

Excellent product

The service i received went above what i expected and any questions i had were answered promptly with knowledge and a sense of pride for there job/work which i find very rare these days, the staff are friendly and efficient and my Digital Inverter with Remote & LCD is exactly what i needed,defiantly will shop and recommend any day.

Johno
JohnoQld3 posts

Don't by anything from them

I purchased batteries and after 3 weeks and poor communication the batteries were never sent, got refunded through ebay and left a negative review. My negative feedback was removed by ebay and not sure why. DON'T buy anything from this company.

Frellen
FrellenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

If you enjoy waiting for ever, sellers who don't respond and lodging ebay disputes...then this is th

Ordered 150ah battery 22nd March. Delivery was stated 12 April. After numerous emails requesting delivery information that were ignored, I opened dispute 4th May. Suddenly I get responses. Freight manifest lodged 5th May, finally arrived 10th May.

Terrible "customer service".

As with others, I left negative feedback and saw that another buyer did the same that day. Within hours both mine and the other buyers feedback were removed.

Whilst I have no product issue, I would never buy or recommend anyone to buy from them ever.

Pat
PatNewcastle3 posts

Perfect exactly what I needed

I am very happy with the whole process.

From initial advice with set up design through to the super fast delivery and the overall quality of the power pack.

dissatisfied
dissatisfiedSydney7 posts

Terrible ebay seller!

Their deal for a 130ah deep cycle AGM battery sounded almost too good to be true. Turns out it was.

They advertise items they can't deliver. They lie in emails. They upload false tracking numbers.

Open a dispute as soon as you are able and eBay will force them to issue a full refund.

Negative ebay feedback left for this seller mysteriously disappears.

Avoid Think Out like the plague.

koolme
koolme2 posts

dye far australias worst ebay

IT took two months still no product so ebay stepped in retrieved my money back for some reason cant leave negative feedback it gets wiped so there 100% positive feedback is false seen plenty of negative feeds while I was waiting for my product

1Bitten2Shy
1Bitten2ShyBuderim2 posts

Avoid like the plague!

Think Out have not honoured their warranty on a 200w solar panel that does not fit their description. They will not answer emails and repeatedly put you on hold then hang up the phone when trying to put in a complaint. I'm now stuck with an item I paid $324 for that is basically useless. I have filed a claim with Office of Fair Trading and reported them to ACORN.

Glad60
Glad602 posts

Don't deal with Think Out

If you have bought a diesel heater from this company through Ebay and it doesn't work, contact Ebay customer support and try and get your money back. This business is unethical the diesel heaters do not work, they lie and try to get you to spend more money, when the heater does not work as it is 24 volt.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Think Out compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Mags
MagsBrisbane

katiekent
katiekentBrisbane8 posts

Dont trust this business

I bought a diesel heater from these guys and they just gave me the run around, they lied about a tracking number which the courier service hadn't even received yet and finally when I said I would make a complaint to the accc they rang and said I could pick up the 12 Volt heater from their warehouse which I did and when I got home and tried to connect it all up and use it I found out it was a 24 Volt heater. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.