Think Settlement Agents Perth

Think Settlement Agents Perth

W. Tam

W. TamSydney, NSW

Unreliable and Unprofessional

Use at own risk, low price isnt worth it. I lost 100K because of their incompetance

I chose this company mainly due to their low rates but I quickly started regretting this choice.
The COS had obvious errors in it regarding dates. The solicitor never picked the errors. they sent me first letter with important dates that were weeks overdue. I tried complaining and the solicitor never responded. Property purchase is probably the biggest purchase anyone ever makes, dont use this company, they will make you loose money

Jay Ko

Jay KoHobart, TAS

Just Disappointed

DO NOT USE - No care and bad communication

Terrible Communication and multiple mistakes leading me to having no house for my family, animals or furniture for a weekend. I was told my house had settled so I handed over my keys. Only to find out later that my new house wasn't going to settle after the second attempt on a Friday afternoon leaving me and my family with no where to go. The best part was when I found out my house hadn't actually settled after the buyers had already moved in... All recorded on a call recorder.... And their offer for their major stuff up and massive cost caused to me.... $100.00... DO NOT USE.

JoyL

JoyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful all the way to settlement

The team kept me well informed every step of the way with no problems. The settlement occurred on time and they advised me straight away.
They made it easy for me.

JenniferP

JenniferPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sale of a Property

Excellent service provided by the representative at Think Conveyancing.
Sorted out a few hiccups we had with complete professionalism. Will definitely use them again for my next sale. Thanks Think Conveyancing.

Karyn

KarynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Service!

I couldn't fault the service I received from start, to finish.
Everybody at Think Conveyancing exceeded my expectations, and were so friendly, professional, and efficient.
The costs were amazingly low, for the service received.

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sidnee helped us through the complicated process of a simultaneous settlement. There were moments where things weren't going smoothly, however Sidnee remained professional and continually kept me calm, assuring me that she was working for us, not the other side. Everything went through smoothly on the day, selling our previous property and settling on our new one - thanks Sidnee.

Beverley and Birger

Beverley and BirgerSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time ‘buying’ using this service.

We have used ThinkConveyancing 3 times in the past to sell properties. This time we bought. Very happy with the communication and proactive information. We would use again without hesitation. Each time we requested the same advisor, Lisa, and the standard process was intervened to grant our request immediately. We trust this organisation to work for us - no matter which side of the contract we sit.

Moz

MozAU

Excellence

Valentia provided us with a great experience which leaves me with no hesitation in recommending Valentia and thinkconveyancing in the sales or purchase of property.
Valentia was great and easy to deal with. Valentia kept us informed throughout the entire purchase process.
Highly recommend

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Team highly recommend

The team at Think Conveyancing are terrific. From the start to finish they helped us navigate what at times was overwhelming and confusing especially with miss information from others involved. From the contract read through with Tessa, to Bernadette who saw us through to settlement it has been a good experience and I can highly recommend them, they are professional and keep you informed every step of the way. Its good to have a company who does what they say they will, especially at a time when you need it most.

Arman

ArmanSydney, NSW

bad bad bad company

very far from sit back and relax, the worst period of my life contacting them.
i tell you phone email in person they will not talk to you once you signed,
you don't know why they did that to me.

pc1288

pc1288Perth, WA

Overall a good experience

The fee was very competitive.
Jasmine was very efficient and professional.
A minor delay in transfering the purchaser’s deposit but it was dealt with satisfactorily in the end.
I would use them again.

Gyani

GyaniSydney, NSW

Great service, very professional

Rebecca, Robert and others at thinkconveyancing made it an easy hassle free settlement. Very professional. Excellent communications. Pro-active. Fantastic job. We would use their services again and recommend them to others.

Review collected in partnership with Think Conveyancing

It was easy hassle free sattlement. Debby did a fantastic job looking after this mattter. Would love to use same services again and recommend others.
Thank you very much Debby and thinkconveyancing.

Review collected in partnership with Think Conveyancing

Professional and easy to work with

Very professional, easy to get a hold of whenever I needed to. Phone calls were always immediately answered.
Made the process of selling my home as easy as it could be.

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

Michelle English was an absolute gem to work with. The initial experience of selling a house was daunting but Michelle guided me through it with utmost respect and professionalism. As a matter of fact the whole team at Think Conveyancing were fantastic

RJC49

RJC49Melbourne

Thanks for always going extra mile

I would like to commend Mary Nguyen for her dedication, patience and professionalism. I have asked Mary to postpone settlement for few days because I could not guarantee that money would clear on time accepting extra cost of $850.00. When the monies arrived earlier than I expected, Mary escalated the matter carried and managed to carry out settlement on time. Her dedication and willingness to go extra mile saved me $850! Thanks for job well done, Mary I do feel indebted to you.

Highly recommended

Good people made the process of buying the first house. As easy as going to woollies good people. And greater quality service. Highly recommended. Wish them nothing but the best.

Ben