Thins Hot and Spicy

Thins Hot and Spicy

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Thins Hot and Spicy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4

Terrible

These should be advertised as plain - packaging makes it look like very hot & spicy Flavour but I have felt more heat from my ducted heating - terrible very plain with no flavour - big let down unfortunately for all our family who love our hot chips!!!

Nicole
Nicole

Not even hot, not even spicy

My partner and eat these and he is chilli intolerant and sweats at the slightest bit of chilli , “ sweet chilli, sour cream are hotter than these, I just ate 3/4 of the bag with no sweat ”, quote...

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $3.00.

Other Chips

Bloody joke

There's more hot and spicy in a white girl pumpkin spice, extra cream, extra spoon up the bum latte. There is no trepidation for my bumhole tonight. I'll sleep soundly in the fact that there will be no reckoning of the dunny after tomorrow's second coffee.