Thins

Thins (page 2 of 2)

Tracky1974

Tracky1974AU

OK

I would recommend this product for all the family. With a wide variety of flavors, it is hard to not be able to please everyone. The foil bag ensures crispy and fresh chips.
The originals are the best. Light with a hint of salt make these very moorish. They are cheap and often are on special in the supermarket making it an cost effective snack for the saturday night family movie night. Made by a reputable company.
Flavour can be inconsistent. One packet of salt and vinegar may be really vinegary, while another packet may be more plain. The chicken flavor tastes really processed.

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

Thins chips are truely 'thin' and crispy. All the flavours are fantastic, but the Light and Tangy particularly burst with flavour and leave you wanting more. If yor not careful you could easily eat and entire packet yourself.
The variety of flavours and sizes the packets come in. When eating he original flavoured chips its feels like your actually eating a potato. It almost brainwashes you to think your eating healthy! Love the wish chips!
The waste of packaging. To promote their product they use bigger packaging when half the bag is full of air. Artificial flavours in the chips aren't too good.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

Chips

Find out how Thins compares to other Chips

Doris

Dorisasked

Thins hot & spicy .
I bought these for my husband knowing he loves his spicy food.
He said they were not Spicy so I tried them ( me not liking spicy food ) I tried them and did not taste anything spicy at all . Not even a little tingle .. thinking this is very false advertising on thins part.. not happy with product at all

Christopher H.

Christopher H.asked

where has the chicken packs gone from snack pack?

Adrian J.

Adrian J.asked

Hi my name is Adrian Johnson
I was just wondering about thins company are we able to bring back AFL pie & sauce chips.