Thins

Thins

RJ M

RJ MSouth West, WA

Salt, salt and more salt!

On the 3 flavours I've tried, all 3 have massive amounts of salt. Too much salt.
My stomach wants to crawl into a ball half way through a packet....
So sickly....
I'm guessing you've tried replacing flavour with salt but it's not working. I won't be buying again.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths.

Peta

PetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No flavour

Your chips have change. Bought a packet of thins light and tangy and they have no flavour, tasting only like your plain chips. Very disappointing.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $2.50.

mado

madoBrisbane

Salt n Vinegar tastes cheesy

I've always preferred thins salt n vinegar as a treat, but in the past 6 months there seems to be a cheesy flavour to them. Thought i had bought a bad batch but bought them again today 6 months later and that cheesy flavour is still there. It will be the last time I buy them again sadly.

Chips

Find out how Thins compares to other Chips

Doris

Dorisasked

Thins hot & spicy .
I bought these for my husband knowing he loves his spicy food.
He said they were not Spicy so I tried them ( me not liking spicy food ) I tried them and did not taste anything spicy at all . Not even a little tingle .. thinking this is very false advertising on thins part.. not happy with product at all

Christopher H.

Christopher H.asked

where has the chicken packs gone from snack pack?

Adrian J.

Adrian J.asked

Hi my name is Adrian Johnson
I was just wondering about thins company are we able to bring back AFL pie & sauce chips.