Thins

Thins

Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

Thin chips, thin on flavor and thin on price

You get what you pay for and Thins are no exception.
Mind you, I would prefer to pay $2.50 for Thins rather than $4.95 for a range of other brands which are worse. Australia just cant do reasonably priced snack food, unlike the UK, Europe and USA.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Hmmmmm.....

There used to be more seasoning, they also use to be my favourite..... but that's changed cause it kinda just tastes like original chips

Salt n vinegar

I've bought some salt n vinegar and they don't taste like they use to. I only buy this brand but I guess I'll change it

Chips

Find out how Thins compares to other Chips

Tracky1974

Tracky1974AU

OK

I would recommend this product for all the family. With a wide variety of flavors, it is hard to not be able to please everyone. The foil bag ensures crispy and fresh chips.
The originals are the best. Light with a hint of salt make these very moorish. They are cheap and often are on special in the supermarket making it an cost effective snack for the saturday night family movie night. Made by a reputable company.
Flavour can be inconsistent. One packet of salt and vinegar may be really vinegary, while another packet may be more plain. The chicken flavor tastes really processed.

Doris

Dorisasked

Thins hot & spicy .
I bought these for my husband knowing he loves his spicy food.
He said they were not Spicy so I tried them ( me not liking spicy food ) I tried them and did not taste anything spicy at all . Not even a little tingle .. thinking this is very false advertising on thins part.. not happy with product at all

Christopher H.

Christopher H.asked

where has the chicken packs gone from snack pack?

Adrian J.

Adrian J.asked

Hi my name is Adrian Johnson
I was just wondering about thins company are we able to bring back AFL pie & sauce chips.