Thins

Thins

KIngfood

KIngfoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yum.

Love the Cheese and onion and the plain salted. Always a good potato taste. Up there with Smiths! From the company that makes French Fries and Cheezels. Just an honest tasty chip.

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

Thins chips are truely 'thin' and crispy. All the flavours are fantastic, but the Light and Tangy particularly burst with flavour and leave you wanting more. If yor not careful you could easily eat and entire packet yourself.
The variety of flavours and sizes the packets come in. When eating he original flavoured chips its feels like your actually eating a potato. It almost brainwashes you to think your eating healthy! Love the wish chips!
The waste of packaging. To promote their product they use bigger packaging when half the bag is full of air. Artificial flavours in the chips aren't too good.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

Chips

Find out how Thins compares to other Chips

Doris

Dorisasked

Thins hot & spicy .
I bought these for my husband knowing he loves his spicy food.
He said they were not Spicy so I tried them ( me not liking spicy food ) I tried them and did not taste anything spicy at all . Not even a little tingle .. thinking this is very false advertising on thins part.. not happy with product at all

Christopher H.

Christopher H.asked

where has the chicken packs gone from snack pack?

Adrian J.

Adrian J.asked

Hi my name is Adrian Johnson
I was just wondering about thins company are we able to bring back AFL pie & sauce chips.