Thins

Thins

Anthony Duin

Anthony Duin

loved since i was a kid

i still love this tastie little morself of happiness and tangyness. what better way to enjoy the flavour of a chip than light, which it is, and tangy, which it also is.

This are heaven sent

Absolutely amazing chips, the best by far. I wouldn't buy anything else now, officially in love. Please never stop making them.

Awesome

I love these chips. So tasty, full of flavour. Clearly not everyone will not like this type of chip, but I especially love that "tang" of the chip. I like the fact that there are heaps of "specs" on the chip, like if you zoomed in you'd see all these ethereal colours or something like that. I don't really know what I'm talking about here, but I recommend this flavour.
Taste
Not enough!

paul.stephen.520
paul.stephen.520

Made with Palm oil to bugger the planet

Chips

Find out how Thins compares to other Chips

Doris

Dorisasked

Thins hot & spicy .
I bought these for my husband knowing he loves his spicy food.
He said they were not Spicy so I tried them ( me not liking spicy food ) I tried them and did not taste anything spicy at all . Not even a little tingle .. thinking this is very false advertising on thins part.. not happy with product at all

Christopher H.

Christopher H.asked

where has the chicken packs gone from snack pack?

Adrian J.

Adrian J.asked

Hi my name is Adrian Johnson
I was just wondering about thins company are we able to bring back AFL pie & sauce chips.