ThiqActive

4.9

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Happy with my decision

Im a size 14AU, hard to find good quality leggings that aren't see through or overpriced. I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. Quality was TOP! Customer service FAST and responsive! Shipping was pretty fast considering I got regular shipping. Anyone who's looking for a good quality pair of leggings - i would recommend.

good quality!

very easy to navigate what i was after, and was super satisfied with the quality of the product as well as the speedy shipping

Helenken
HelenkenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with this purchase

So happy with these resistance bands. They are strong and they provide plenty of tension for me and my clients.

Bec B
Bec BSydney, NSW

Best tights I’ve ever worn!

The tights are so soft and stretchy and are not see-threw at all. They are also so comfortable and flattering. I am so happy with the tights, already my second time ordering and I will definitely be ordering again soon!

Kayla R.
Kayla R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

As advertised - Better than regular rubber bands!

Ordered these after checking multiple different brands; in all honestly I don't think these particular booty bands are any different than the other fabric bands out there. They are made in China (the "instructions/workouts" sheet had terrible grammar and spelling, clear giveaway they're not made in Aus), however the quality seems pretty decent. I've used them for about a week now and they're a tiny bit scratchy on the skin at first, but way better than the regular full rubber bands I was using! The carry case is pretty useless since they fold up small anyway.
All in all, totally fine, I'm happy with my purchase. Would have preferred an Australian made product but that's my fault for not reading the website FAQs properly.

Sophie E
Sophie ESydney, NSW

Comfortable and flattering!

Really comfortable and stretchy material and MOST IMPORTANTLY the tights are squat proof. The sports crop is true to size and is very flattering. V-shaped seams at the back of the tights accentuate the booty gains!!!!! LOVE IT

This is perfect!

The order came in time and it was quicker and I'm happy with the product I'm seeing progress. I'm happy with it!

Dima A.
Dima A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Price - Perfect Quality

I personally got sick of paying over $100 for a pair of good black leggings. But also didn't want the see through kmart leggings. Thiqactive is absolutely amazing ladies. Leggings at under $50 with indistinguishable quality as those selling for $100+ from other brands. To be fair they are even better than some Nike and Running Bare leggings which i have. I have only tried their essential range. I cannot wait until they come out with some more variety, but for now i've definately bookmarked this shop!

Alison B.
Alison B.South East Queensland, QLD

Must have

These bands are amazing . They dont slide like my old 1s. Loving the different resistance . Absolutely awesome had no trouble ordering and delivery was within a week .

Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love it

I love it,the sizes are perfect for me and delivered very fast,booty band are awsome....the quality are really good,i just love using it.

Small sizing

Quality seems good but sizing is small.i done measurements and ordered but the tights still were small. It did give me a weightloss goal tho

Sizing Very small
Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy!

Easy to navigate around the website etc
Prompt delivery. Loved the packaging too. Booty bands are amazing. Love the non slip on the I side too. And the speed rope. Can't wait to put into action.
Thanks guys

Alice
AliceSouthern and Hills, SA

True Bootie Bands

These Booty Bands are great quality & as you should expect for this style of booty band. Easy ordering & fast delivery.

Kirstie
KirstieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality. Fast postage.

Excellent quality. Prompt delivery. Very comfortable and stretchy. Fantastic customer service. I will happily purchase from this business again in the future.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fabric Loop Booty Bands - 3x Set + 30 Day Booty Challenge × 1 Great product!

Easy access website, swift delivery. Quality of the product pretty good to me. Recommended website and products. Trusty company in Australia, I would shop here again.