ThiqActive

4.9

Kiana
KianaSouth Australia

Love!!!

Purchased the booty bands and they are amazing! The ebook guide is super handy and very very easy to follow!

Product Appearance As advertised
Annie S.
Annie S.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant product

Absolutely perfect fit their sizing chart so accurate and the booty bands are awesome highly recommended and it doesn’t slip .

Lisa S
Lisa SSydney, NSW

BOOTY BANDS AND LEGGINGS!!

I purchased a set of Booty bands and leggings from thiqactive.
Shipping was VERY fast, regular shipping took 1 day and the quality is amazing for such little $$$

Annnnah
AnnnnahHobart, TAS

Fantabulous!!

Fabric feels great and durable. Wonderful quality and dont flip up when in use. Only used them a couple of times so far but I think im hooked! Grab them they great :)

Jaide
JaideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

The booty and resistance bands are amazing quality, and even better, come with their own little instruction books that include exercise guides to get you started. Super fast shipping, great customer service! Will definitely order from here again.

Super comfy and squat proof!!

Love the bright colours and quality fabric. Figure hugging fit and completely squat proof - every girls dream! Sizes are small, got a size up and found it fit super comfortably!

Sizing Slightly small

Lily
Lily

Fabric resistance bands

I love the fabric resistance bands set because it’s great having 3 different levels of difficulty. They also don’t slip or roll like previous rubber ones I’ve owned! Customer service was great and they arrived super quick considering COVID shipping delays.

Worth it !!

This set is so comfortable and bright I got so many complements at the gym! Will be buying more, I am definitely going to be getting every colour you guys make!

Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE!

I Purchased the Yellow Cali set and I’m in LOVE. They are super comfy, a great fit and not see through. I will definitely be buying a pair in each colour!

Esin
EsinVictoria

Best thing I’ve ever invested in!

Very high quality resistance bands - honestly couldn’t go wrong for anyone who is considering purchasing! I don’t know how I even lived with other brands before; now my home gym is complete! And following their ebook workout, my glutes were on fire!

Bonny
BonnyVictoria

The best Booty Bands

The best Booty Bands I’ve bought, They sit and stay in place when training, they feel thick and super strong, super fast delivery will definitely be purchasing from here again

Nikky & S.
Nikky & S.Sydney, NSW

Cali Set is squat proof and the booty bands are great!

I came across Thiqactive on instagram, prompted me to buy their cali (yellow and red) Leggings and Bra, very reasonably priced vs competitors and also made me feel comfortable the fact they ship from Syd Aus. First thing i did was my 'bend and touch your toes' test, it passed! it's actually squat proof and comfy to wear (material not too thick).

Came back recently, bought the bands which included a decent 30-day guide on exercises on tracking your before and after which i found really useful.

The downside is they're always out of stock... As i'm waiting for the Cyan and Midnight blue cali..

Find out how ThiqActive compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

This is really good ultimate comfort!

The store was easy to fine on Instagram and I noticed I know one of the models so it drew me in even more!
Quick delivery and really good bands!

Perfect product

Absolutely amazing products, Comfy material, firm fit, true to size, perfectly stitched and super fast delivery in NSW! Love the colours and the packaging is compact and presentable. The quality of the booty bands are really good! It’s elastic is strong so it makes for a good workout. I Highly recommend to all!!! Great results too.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hannah
HannahSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is amazing!!! Highly recommend

Brought online witch was easy an they have afterpay witch is even better.
I only went on to buy the booty bands.
The quality Of the product is amazing best purchase I have made

Cristina S
Cristina SSydney, NSW

Can’t wait until they get more stock!!!

Absolutely amazing products!!! Comfy material, firm fit, true to size, perfectly stitched and super fast delivery in NSW! I have bought 4 pairs of the crop tops and one pair of Cali tights!!! I can’t wait to buy more when they restock!!! Highly recommend to all!!!

Jay V.
Jay V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality booty bands

Ordered the booty bands and it arrived so quickly. Love the colours and the packaging is compact and presentable. The quality of the booty bands are really good! It’s elastic is strong so it makes for a good workout.

The perfect workout leggings

Such good quality for such an amazing price. Squat proof and comfortable. I choose these leggings over my others. I always worry how leggings will look on me since I’m short and curvy and these leggings shape me amazingly

Gorgeous colour and super soft comfortable fabric! Flattering design.

Easy navigation and buying process in the store, very fast shipping. Range of products is good. Quality is great, very soft and comfortable thick fabric
Flattering design. Great product and very affordable.

JEMIMA
JEMIMASouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

These bands are amazing I am so impressed! The delivery was so fast and the quality is so good. They stay where you want them to and the fabric and grip on the inside are great.

Katie Lee
Katie LeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing quality!

Their super comfy, they don't go see through and they stay up! I love the little knitted details they have and their color range. 100% recommend buying from this brand. #supportlocal

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them super comfortable highly recommend!!

I love the Cali scrunch tights super comfortable and look great. They are a good size I am a 14-16 and got the large and they are perfect. I will definitely be getting more.

Katelyn
KatelynMurray Region, NSW

Wow!!!

My booty bands just arrived they are awesome colours, durable, the best quality, well priced. The website is easy to navigate to find what ever your wanting. The delivery only took two days. I'll definitely be buying a lot more!!! Thanks for producing the goods

Tegan Mckeown
Tegan Mckeown

LOVE!!!

My products just arrived and I LOVE them!
The sports crop is actually comfortable and true to size, the leggings are squat proof and contour so nicely. I just trained in them and they DONT fall down when doing vigorous exercises- I’m so impressed

Bekapples
BekapplesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!! Amazing quality amazing colours! Amazing fit! Fast delivery. Love. Love. LOVE

Satisfied all in aspects. Not one issue. Highly recommend. Both the products and the Range are of utmost quality. The fit is perfect, durable. And comfortable. Will definitely buy again and again.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands