ThiqActive

ThiqActive

Listing monitored by ThiqActive

4.9
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

As advertised - Better than regular rubber bands!

Ordered these after checking multiple different brands; in all honestly I don't think these particular booty bands are any different than the other fabric bands out there. They are made in China (the "instructions/workouts" sheet had terrible grammar and spelling, clear giveaway they're not made in Aus), however the quality seems pretty decent. I've used them for about a week now and they're a tiny bit scratchy on the skin at first, but way better than the regular full rubber bands I was using! The carry case is pretty useless since they fold up small anyway.
All in all, totally fine, I'm happy with my purchase. Would have preferred an Australian made product but that's my fault for not reading the website FAQs properly.

Joanna
JoannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Experience

Very fast delivery, great quality love ❤️ using them. Exactly as described. I would purchase from these guys again. Thank you