Thistle & Oak

Thistle & Oak

1.0

Total Ripoff

I ordered two rings (one by mistake) in 2018. I had communicated through emails and got an address to return the items. I was extremely disappointed in both rings. I returned them explaining the situation to them and wanted a refund on both. Well lo and behold today in the mail what do I get in the mail, the rings I sent to the company for a refund.

Joining the list of complaints - RIPOFF!!

Wish I would have read these complaints before I wasted my money!! Crap product, fake silver, not moonstone and they DO NOT response to emails for resolution. Next report to Better Business Bureau.

les

lesAvondale

Rip Off Fraud

Ordered Moonstone and Sterling Silver Ring.
It took 6 weeks to arrive from Taiwan.
Stone is fake, it's plastic white in color and wasn't even glued in the ring, the ring is not Sterling silver. This is cheap gumball machine jewelry. I emailed them with pictures today and charged back with my bank.

Crooks

I wish there was something lower than a 1 star. I ordered a ring at the beginning of October and have not seen or heard anything. I have emailed multiple times and they won’t answer me or refund my money.

They are thieves. Take the money and run. Don't order from them. You will never see your purchase.

I saw that Thistle and Oak were quick to cash my money but have not seen a product since. Let Facebook know so that they will not let them advertise on Facebook and hoodwink further customers.

Misrepresented items, not genuine silver or moonstone.

I received my sterling and moonstone ring after almost a month of waiting. It's pure junk. Not sterling, not moonstone. Plated, and fake stone, either plastic, or at best tinted glass. Purchased for my granddaughter for Christmas. I cant give her this it's terrible! And to pay 30 plus dollars? Outrageous, I'm going to try to get my $$ refunded...one way or another. Buyer Beware...

Thieves

Wow looks like they made a boat load of money off us I ordered the Moon Ring on October 5th 2018 today is December 6th and after many attempts to try and get an answer from Thistle &Oak I still have not received a ring. I also told them I want my money back and still get no reply. Scam

Not as shown

Ordered my ring in October and received it the 1st week of December. It shipped from China I believe so I expected the delay. The ring setting is as shown but the stone is completely white, no color, at all. Very disappointed and have emailed them sharing such. Awaiting response.

support@thistleandoak.co

Total crap

I will be disputing the charge. So mad I didn’t look at reviews prior to ordering! Lesson learned! A month and a half and no ring, now I’m finding out it won’t be what I ordered anyway?! That’s nonsense.

Scam!!!

I ordered a moonstone ring in October. I never received it! The only way to contact the “company” is through email which they never respond to. They are thieves. Took my money and ran. I hope everyone contacts their credit card companies to dispute the charges!

Jeremy B

Jeremy BSouth Jordan

SCAM

I ordered a moonstone ring on Nov 2nd and I still have not received any items! No email confirmation....NOTHING! As with all these other customers being robbed of their money, I have emailed them many times with absolutely no response! DO NOT WASTE YOUR $$ WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Never ordering from this company...

I ordered the moonstone ring on Nov. 5, 2018 and I have not received it. I sent email asking about my ring, and no response from the company. Never will I order from them again.

Sue

SueCoconut Creek

Same horrible experience

I wish I had done some review research before I purchased this moon ring. Ordered it made October and it is November 19 and nothing emailed them twice they do not respond. I will be getting with my bank to see if I can get my money back on this since they are a complete scam! Learned my lesson

Went to the moon to get the moonstone!

Same problem as the other review! No phone number to contact (atleast cannot find one). They have a email that does not give you any deliever info or feed back! Spelled my name wrong! Waiting for order since the October!

Big Scammers

Ordered a ring then end of October 2018. It’s now the middle of Nov. nada, not even an email back from them!

DawnDeptford

Fraudulent company, scam

I placed an order September 15th 2018, never received tracking information. Tried to contact customer support several times, email correspondence is the only method of contact, and never received an email back(states that customer support will reply 1-2 days). I was able to pull up my order using email address and order number only to see that the order is still being processing today November 10th 2018. Interesting how they had no problem taking money for my purchase in September yet the order is still being processed. Save yourself frustration and do not order from this company, look for the product they offer on Wish or another site.

Guess it really is a scam.

I ordered a ring on October 28th, 2018....it is now November 9th, 2018. I still haven't received the ring my wife wanted so I sent T&O and email. I received, of course, an automated email saying my email to them was being reviewed. Whatever the case, I see I am not the first person to be swindled out of $33.

ChrisKulpmont

SCAM , SCAM.. DID I MENTION SCAM

I ordered a moon ring for my gf back in October. Never received it. Tried emailing asking for tracking information, got no reply. So like the other reviews of this site, I was scammed too. Out $30.

Randyj

RandyjHaughton

SCAM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THISTLE & OAK

Ordered a ring in Oct. was supposed to arrive 1 Nov. Haven't received it yet. Sent them an email, no response.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I ordered a ring and spent $30.05. It never came. I do not have an email to confirm or a number to contact. I will be disputing the charges. I wish I had looked into the company before falling for this scam.

Lindsay

Lindsayasked

I purchased a ring and it is WAY too small and the color is nothing like what the picture showed, I have emailed 3 times requesting a refund and no reply, how can I return the item for a refund?

Shannon G

Shannon Gasked

I have not received the ring I ordered months ago. Any ideas?

Michelle

I have logged a dispute with the credit card company. I received my ring from Thistle and Oak and it was in an envelope from China. Clearly they're selling a non silver ring with faux stones for $30 when it's only worth $2.
I can only suggest that you try to recoup your losses via the manner in which you paid these people. Whether it was credit card or PayPal or other means. That's the only thing I can suggest. My credit card company stated that Thistle and Oak had two weeks to respond regarding a refund, and if they didn't, the credit card company would refund my money. However, they'll need as much information as you can give them regarding the transaction. I.E. Date of purchase, confirmation number from Thistle and Oak, credit card with which you paid or other info regarding payment, etcetera. I hope this helps. And oh by the way, if you look on AliExpress or wish.com you can probably find almost say same identical ring for about 2 bucks. It'll take about three weeks to get to you, but they do send their things. Good luck.

Michelle

Sadly, you more than likely won't if its been months. I suggest trying to recoup your losses via the method of original payment. Try lodging a complaint against them (with your credit card company, etc.), so you can try to get a refund. BTW, the ring was junk anyway. Sorry.

Jimmy M

Jimmy Masked

Do they have a contact phone number?

Dawn

No, they do not have a contact number.

Nope just an email.

Christy
Christy

I would love to turn this company in for theft! They took my money very quickly from my bank but will not send me my purchase nor give me any information concerning my purchase. Angry customer...... CJ