Thistle & Oak

Thistle & Oak (page 2 of 3)

1.0

Scam scam scam

Fraudulent! Buyers be where. $33 down the drain with this company.

I purchased the Moon Ring 3 weeks ago. Have not received it. Can not track it.

Angelwings

AngelwingsLoxahatchee Groves

Fraud! Scam!

Negative 100. Failure to disclose product was from a 3rd world country. Never responded to emails. Failed to provide any "real" tracking info. Took my money in 3 min but can't give any info? Complete & total scam! Filed fraud charges with my bank & contacted the FBI Internet Fraud Division. It's not about the money. Its about providing accurate info to customers and not lying about a product that will NOT be representative of what their ad said. COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT COMPANY

lee

leemelbourne

Items ordered in June2018 ..and still waiting

ordered two rings..paid $85.00 Aus dollars back in June..
wrote via email after 7 weeks that l had not received my order..after one week l had a reply to be patient..after 8 weeks then 10 weeks same emails...l asked for a refund and still no reply..

Fraudsters! Avoid

Ordered clothing, it arrived but isn't of any sufficient quality or sizing to wear. Asked to return for a refund, was advised no. Now they have blocked me from communication. Have ended up reporting to Action Fraud and Police.

Angela Fulko

Angela FulkoMelbourne

Item was cheap & not exact

This company give terrible service.
My item wasn't as ordered & made with cheap material. I can't negotiate my refund as they ignore emails. I am entitled to a refund & won't stop until i get it! You won't be ripping me off !!!!!! Totally disappointed.

DISHONEST

BUYER BEWARE!! I ordered a garment from this business and received a completely different style. Not only is it a backless number (the garment ordered was not backless), it is of very poor quality and a child's size. I have sent several emails requesting either the correct item or a refund be sent, they have informed me they only refund faulty items and thanked me for my understanding and patience. Do not buy from this company they have no business ethics i.e. respect for key moral principles that include honesty, fairness, equality, and individual rights.

Horrible company

They are thieves!! I ordered a really no back in May have yet to receive it have requested a refund multiple times and they have yet to do it just keep telling me to be patient!

Tracey

TraceySaint John nb

Thieves

Bought a ring over 10 weeks ago still have not received it, they keep telling me to wait as its on its way, they have now asked me to wait you TIL Aug 15 and if I still haven’t received it they will refund me, seriously your asking me
to wait 5 more weeks. Do not order from this company they are thieves.

MJG

MJGEaston

Buyer Beware

Ordered a ruby ring for a gift. Received a sapphire ring. Customer Service said I had to pay for their mistake to return the ring. I no longer needed the ring because it was a gift and I had to buy something else because of their mistake. I returned the ring and I am being told no refund. Buyer Beware. Poor business. I cannot believe a business can do this. Will report them to the Better Business Bureau. Do Not Purchase from this Company. The ring also looked like something out of a Cracker Jacks box. Poor quality. Very disappointed. I asked for a manager to contact me. No one did.

Horrible service

Ordered a ring thru them and took two months to arrive. When it finally arrived it was shattered in pieces due to improper packaging. I contacted them 5 times before the sent an email saying my item was on sale and I couldn’t get a refund or exchange. Horrible company toward their customers and customer satisfaction.

Fraudulent

I ordered a JUNE ring and it never came smh straight robbery. I ordered way in February it’s now the middle of May that’s bad business.

Nick

NickFort Campbell

Worse place I’ve ordered from

It’s been seven weeks since I’ve ordered a ring and I have yet to get a tracking number or anything. All customer service says is give them more time their vendors are overseas.

Why cant I give negative stars?? This company is a FRAUD

I ordered an item on Feb 24th and have not received it. I contacted them multiple times asking them to just cancel my order and they would not. When I asked them to refund my money they said they do not refund unless the item is damaged. I have yet to receive the item I ordered so how can it be damaged?? I had to file a dispute with my credit card company.

Bernjr

BernjrArcadia

Order not received and no refund yet

I placed an order February 22 2018, I still have no to ring or no refund [name removed] is the person that keeps replying to my emails and telling me it's on its way. I filed a complaint with the police and gave them all the emails and they are going to investigate and hopefully get them from grand theft extortion and many other charges. Do not order from them.

Never received order

I ordered and paid online October 2017, they said I will have money or item by 12 Feb 2018. Still waiting and no money back in my account. They are thiefs

Never Received My Order

I ordered a ring from this SO-CALLED company off of Facebook and haven't received it YET! They've taken the money out of my account! I emailed them and it says delivery attempt wasn't received! Do not order from them!!!! I'm going to report them to the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection, & the Attorney General, & FBI!

Won't give refund

Order item in November of 2017 never got my item.
Ask for refund will not give it to me.
Sorry I ordered ..Was going to be birthday present for my wife.
Never use again.

Jeana

JeanaAurora

Can't believe this...

I ordered a bracelet my mom saw on Facebook and really wanted...order it a month early (November) and was told if we do not receive it we would get a refund...well here we are 2 weeks later and no reply from their supposed customer service....fraud and hacks...

Noel

NoelThunder bay

Somethings Up!

I just ordered a ring...The site was advertised on facebook. I thought it was trustworthy. Somethings up...Haven't received item. Item cant be tracked. Company has no phone number and wont return emails.

ckdl

ckdlInglewood Victoria

I am now believing this is a scam or fraud.

I ordered and paid for a ring in late November. It has not arrived, and only email , no tracking despite their stated notices of tracking will come to my email I have had nothing since the initial one in late November saying that my order is being processed. They had lots of likes on Facebook.so probably got lots of customers that way.

Lindsay

Lindsayasked

I purchased a ring and it is WAY too small and the color is nothing like what the picture showed, I have emailed 3 times requesting a refund and no reply, how can I return the item for a refund?

Shannon G

Shannon Gasked

I have not received the ring I ordered months ago. Any ideas?

Michelle

I have logged a dispute with the credit card company. I received my ring from Thistle and Oak and it was in an envelope from China. Clearly they're selling a non silver ring with faux stones for $30 when it's only worth $2.
I can only suggest that you try to recoup your losses via the manner in which you paid these people. Whether it was credit card or PayPal or other means. That's the only thing I can suggest. My credit card company stated that Thistle and Oak had two weeks to respond regarding a refund, and if they didn't, the credit card company would refund my money. However, they'll need as much information as you can give them regarding the transaction. I.E. Date of purchase, confirmation number from Thistle and Oak, credit card with which you paid or other info regarding payment, etcetera. I hope this helps. And oh by the way, if you look on AliExpress or wish.com you can probably find almost say same identical ring for about 2 bucks. It'll take about three weeks to get to you, but they do send their things. Good luck.

Michelle

Sadly, you more than likely won't if its been months. I suggest trying to recoup your losses via the method of original payment. Try lodging a complaint against them (with your credit card company, etc.), so you can try to get a refund. BTW, the ring was junk anyway. Sorry.

Jimmy M

Jimmy Masked

Do they have a contact phone number?

Dawn
Dawn

No, they do not have a contact number.

Chris
Chris

Nope just an email.

Christy
Christy

I would love to turn this company in for theft! They took my money very quickly from my bank but will not send me my purchase nor give me any information concerning my purchase. Angry customer...... CJ