Thistle & Oak

Thistle & Oak (page 3 of 3)

1.0

Horrendous

I placed an order from these on 27th October and still haven’t received an item. I was told that if I hadn’t had it by 27th December I would get a refund. I’ve not had a reply. Will not use again and going to put a fraud claim in with the bank

tiger

tigerSydney, NSW

Do not even go there

I have purchased this Bracelet from Thistle & Oak mid November and I am still waiting for my order - the only contact you have is via email and if they do reply it takes them over a week to get back to you and they just keep saying it is dispatched and should be there soon - it is the 19 of Dec and still waiting???

Lindsay

Lindsayasked

I purchased a ring and it is WAY too small and the color is nothing like what the picture showed, I have emailed 3 times requesting a refund and no reply, how can I return the item for a refund?

Shannon G

Shannon Gasked

I have not received the ring I ordered months ago. Any ideas?

Michelle

I have logged a dispute with the credit card company. I received my ring from Thistle and Oak and it was in an envelope from China. Clearly they're selling a non silver ring with faux stones for $30 when it's only worth $2.
I can only suggest that you try to recoup your losses via the manner in which you paid these people. Whether it was credit card or PayPal or other means. That's the only thing I can suggest. My credit card company stated that Thistle and Oak had two weeks to respond regarding a refund, and if they didn't, the credit card company would refund my money. However, they'll need as much information as you can give them regarding the transaction. I.E. Date of purchase, confirmation number from Thistle and Oak, credit card with which you paid or other info regarding payment, etcetera. I hope this helps. And oh by the way, if you look on AliExpress or wish.com you can probably find almost say same identical ring for about 2 bucks. It'll take about three weeks to get to you, but they do send their things. Good luck.

Michelle

Sadly, you more than likely won't if its been months. I suggest trying to recoup your losses via the method of original payment. Try lodging a complaint against them (with your credit card company, etc.), so you can try to get a refund. BTW, the ring was junk anyway. Sorry.

Jimmy M

Jimmy Masked

Do they have a contact phone number?

Dawn
Dawn

No, they do not have a contact number.

Chris
Chris

Nope just an email.

Christy
Christy

I would love to turn this company in for theft! They took my money very quickly from my bank but will not send me my purchase nor give me any information concerning my purchase. Angry customer...... CJ