Thomas Chipman Organic Corn

Thomas Chipman Organic Corn

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Thomas Chipman Organic Corn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
Juci
JuciSydney, NSW

Bought in November, expire date 19 March 2017, and both two bag when opened incredible rancid smell.

I bought at Target in November 2016, expire date:19 March 2017.
Today I opened the first bag and bad rancid smell. After I opened another and same bad rancid smell.
I never buy again. Can You imagine if I needed to put the rubbish $10 how many people in same problem.

Oh god no

They taste like sandpaper with flavouring on them. They're absolutely terrible. I'd love to know who created these awful chips. Wow.

Other Chips

njwood60
njwood60AU

Palm oil in Chips is sustainably and ethically produced

I'd like to counter the review from Concerned shopper who is not properly informed. Thomas chipman only use RSPO certified sustainable palm oil in all their chips, which means no animal lives are affected and no environment is destroyed. The chips are fantastic and I have been buying them for a long time and I really like the palm oil rather than the dross vegetable oil used in most other corn chips.

nice but contain palm oil

the chips themselves are very nice but I am disappointed as they contain palm oil and so will not purchase these chips again. the plain flavour are much nicer than the cheese flavour as the cheese taste artificial. whilst these chips are organic it is at the cost of thousands of animals lives.

contain palm oil, thus destroying the environment and displacing and killing thousands of animals

Chips