Thomas Sabo Physical store

Thomas Sabo Physical store

Lost store

I loved the Adelaide store and Kayla and all my purchases it was my one and only charm shop Please come back the odd piece online is ok but Kayla made personal shopping in store a WOW factor

Store LocationAdelaide Rundle mall shop

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review about our Thomas Sabo Adelaide store and our staff member Kayla. We're glad to hear that you love our charms and have become a collector!
Kind Regards, Georgia x

Review collected in partnership with Thomas Sabo

Great service and very impressed with the one year warranty cover.

I love the contemporary styles and the security of their quality assurance, with the one year guarantee. A stone fell out of my ring, and there were no quabbles, they simply took it to repair it. Very impressed in an age where things are made to fail. I'll be back!

Store LocationEmporium

Review collected in partnership with Thomas Sabo

Love all the ladies pieces specially bracelets I haven’t visits

I haven’t visit the store lately but I do have a few pieces from u collection and they are really special unique , elegant and great quality I haven’t purchase any more because I do have to many even I bought some specials items for my grandchildren

Store LocationSans Souci and city

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Best customer service!!!!

The range selection in store is amazing and the store staff are always so helpful when I am choosing a gift for someone. I could not recommend them highly enough!

Store LocationJune 2019

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your lovely review of our store. It's good to hear the staff have helped you to choose gifts. We hope to see you in our store again soon.
Kind Regards, Vicky

Cech

CechGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Disappointed

I asked for my bracelet to be restrung which didn’t appear to be an issue when I brought it in. It was apparently sent to Sydney. Two weeks later I was told it had to be restrung in Germany and would therefore take a little longer.
After many many phone calls and excuses my bracelet was eventually returned 13 weeks later. Yes 13 weeks!
So disappointed with all the excuses I was given and the amount of phone calls I had to make to Thomas Sabo to get an answer on when I’d receive it back.
It’s really put me off wanting to shop with you again.
I do love my bracelet and hopefully i can enjoy it for a while longer.
Regards
Sonia

Store LocationDoncaster

Minnie

MinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melbourne Emporium store is amazing. The girls are all so helpful and chatty

I was very satisfied and had continued to come back and make quite a few further purchases with you. Pricing is very fair for the quality of the products. Everything that I ordered apart from my 2 snake rings had to be imported from Germany, they came much quicker than expected and sizes were all correct and everything was as it should have been

Store LocationMelbourne Emporium Store

Liana

LianaSydney, NSW

Staff disinterested and not helpful.

Staff were very unfriendly, they were more interested in checking their phones and then some information on their store computer. Staff did not approach me, I had to ask for help, and were not forthcoming. In other words, staff were simply not interested in making a sale.or in customer service. I left very dissatisfied.

Store LocationChatswood

Love this store

Great range, variety and exceptional quality. Some pieces are expensive but they are good quality and are well made. I like how they have themes and offer pieces across the range at different price points.

Store LocationEmporium, Melbourne, Australia

Tam

TamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The staff are always lovely and helpful.

I think there is a good range in store but could definately use a little bit more as ring sizes i always need to order, The wait isnt usually very long though.

Store LocationMelbourne emporium store

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Taking your time.

Hi,

Just wanted to share how much I appreciated the service I received at Thomas-Sabo's Westfield Doncaster store. The sales assistant was patient and helpful. I had selected a number of items online but wanted to see them in person before making my final decision. It was a good thing as you don't appreciate the size or lack of until you see it.

The sales assistant did not rush me, offered alternatives and most importantly listened to what I wanted.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Thank you.

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster

Hi Philip,
Thanks for sharing your experience at our THOMAS SABO Doncaster store. We will certainly pass on the feedback to the store that the sale assistant was patient and helpful. I'm sure they will see you again soon.
Kind Regards, Vicky

Room for improvement

The range varies and sometimes there are things that really attract me and at other times not. The quality is good but I found the beaded bracelets break after time. They should invest in something more robust or offer a re-stringing service..preferably free of charge. Pricing can be expensive. I love sliver but silver is the most economical form of a semi precious metal and sometimes I need to look elsewhere for silver jewellery because of the price range.

Store LocationCity store near westfield

Hi Jay,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Your feedback is really important. Please reach out to us on info@thomassabo.com.au if your bracelets have broken to see how we can help you.
Kind regards, Vicky

Alys234Sydney, NSW

Good and friendly service

I like the design and products. The products price is affordable too. Unfortunately my rose gold bracelet colour has changed and can't be cleaned or nothing can be done to restore its original colour. It is a pity when I paid more for it than silver or gold bracelet.

Store LocationAdelaide Rundle Mall

Hi Anita,
Thank you for getting back to us so quick!
We will contact you directly via email with more details on how we can look into resolving this issue with your bracelet for you :)
Kind Regards, Georgia

marcie j

marcie jSydney, NSW

Frendly staff members and brilliant products. Good and organise to disply the shop it make eye catching all the time.

I like the karma beads line all. Necklace, bracelet and earing too.
I am really love to wearing on special day. Every body can ask me where come from.
I am so proud of mention it is Thomas sabo.

Store LocationChatswood

Natalie

NatalieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Absolutely great customer service
I was so upset as I went into another jewellery store prior walking into Thomas Sabo in Rundle mall and they gave me the worst customer service until I walked into Thomas Sabo I had a great experience and bought exactly what I needed

Store LocationRundle mall

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for your great review. We are so glad the staff at our THOMAS SABO Rundle Mall Adelaide store provided such a great experience for you. We hope to serve you again soon.
Kind regards, Vicky

Love it all

Love all the items and shop both in ADELAIDE and Melbourne. Great service and usually a little something else thrown in with purchases. Don’t watch out for specials necessarily as I buy items for particular times such as birthdays etc. great stuff!

Store LocationADELAIDE and melbourne

Ms_HRP

Ms_HRPSydney, NSW

Best time to buy Thomas Sabo is on Sale

I love a lot of what Thomas Sabo does and I have a lot of pieces in my collection. I mainly buy most of my pieces when there's a promotion or sale as Thomas Sabo jewellery may not necessarily be great value for money at full price. I like to buy the more expensive heavier pieces but find that they're not normally available in Australia and shops won't order them unless I pay up front. It would be great if your flagship store in Sydney would stock all the pieces in its entirety. BTW, So far I love what I've seen in the Rita Ora Collection overseas. I do hope ALL of it comes to Australia.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Love this store, a little too much!!!

The product selection was fantastic, modern & very different from run of the mill jewelry available elsewhere. Staff were a tremendous help, had many ideas & suggestions, especially as I went in very undecided on a purchase. Can’t fault service or product, wish more companies put this much time & effort into their businesses.

Store LocationChatswood Westfield

Laura

LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent jewellery and fantastic service.

I only wear Thomas sabo jewellery. It is the best stylish design and staff in the Adelaide city store go above and beyond to help. I usually wait for the sales as I find it rather expensive.

Store LocationAdelaide City

Maureen

MaureenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The products are perfect for every day or special occasions

Very satisfied lovely range and good quality and the pricing was good, I was very happy with the cost and the service given. I have not ordered any customised product so i cannot coment

Store LocationAdelaide City South Australia