Josie

JosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

Great service very helpful with any questions asked.
Delivery and tracking service was fantastic love my Thomas Sabo Jewellery.
Cant wait to see new range that is being launched exciting times ahead.

Love the originality

I order online as we do not have a Thomas Sabo in New Zealand I absolutely love the quality and originality of Thomas sabo jewellery however lately postage has gone from a few days to a couple of weeks that is my only comment regarding delivery

VickyThomas Sabo

Top notch service every time!

Bought online many times due to convenience, fast shipping and packed with care - never have any issues. Clear description/pictures on items, great service & quality, highly recommended. Will definitely buy again!

Hi There,
Thanks for your lovely review of our online THOMAS SABO store. We're glad you are happy with the convenience, speed of our delivery, and the care we take in sending it to you. We hope to see you online again soon.

Rhonda

RhondaWestern District, VIC

Perfect I love it

I am very satisfied with my purchase it holds great meaning to me , the loss of a child is never easy enough definitely will make another purchase , until next time thank you

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Fantastic service and a great range of quality products.We found exactly what we were looking for and the site was very easy to use.Delivery was prompt and on time and we were very happy.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional products, service and delivery.

All products I have purchased have been beautiful, possess wardrobe versatility and are unique. Thomas Sabo pieces also enable an embracement of personal and individual reflections, inspirations, contemplation of nature, spirituality, friendship, love and harmony.

Minnie

MinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melbourne Emporium store is amazing. The girls are all so helpful and chatty

I was very satisfied and had continued to come back and make quite a few further purchases with you. Pricing is very fair for the quality of the products. Everything that I ordered apart from my 2 snake rings had to be imported from Germany, they came much quicker than expected and sizes were all correct and everything was as it should have been

Store LocationMelbourne Emporium Store

jodie

jodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect gift

Thomas SABO jewellery is unique and the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person. Their pieces are stunning and of excellent quality. I was really impressed with how easy it was to order online, the timeliness of receiving my order and the packaging was fantastic. I will be definitely be using this service again.

Liana

LianaSydney, NSW

Staff disinterested and not helpful.

Staff were very unfriendly, they were more interested in checking their phones and then some information on their store computer. Staff did not approach me, I had to ask for help, and were not forthcoming. In other words, staff were simply not interested in making a sale.or in customer service. I left very dissatisfied.

Store LocationChatswood

JJ1

JJ1

Christmas presents

Great service, nicely packed, delivered to door within 3 days and the items I chose looked even better than the photos. The quality of the items of jewellery I chose were perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Thomas Sabo

Easy to buy, exchange and postage is quick!

I really like Thomas Sabo jewellery, particularly the charms and charm bracelets. The online store is great and I receive my beautiful jewellery quickly. Returns are easy and quick and no problem at all.

Hi Susan,
Thanks for taking the time to review our online store. We're glad you like your THOMAS SABO jewellery and your returns experience. We hope to see you for your next online shop again soon.

Excellent on line service

Very happy with the on line order. It was a great and easy way to shop fast delivery and products are amazing. Everything was great . wonderful quality and prices. Will shop this way again.

Kellie
Kellie

Thanks so much . I love Thomas Sabo and love to see new products. Kellie xx

Love this store

Great range, variety and exceptional quality. Some pieces are expensive but they are good quality and are well made. I like how they have themes and offer pieces across the range at different price points.

Store LocationEmporium, Melbourne, Australia

Diva

DivaSydney, NSW

Birthday present

This was my first time buying online with Thomas Sabo and I’m very happy. My daughter and I have matching karma bracelets and buy each other new additions for special occasions.

AnneO

AnneOPerth, WA

Have loved every item from Thomas Sabo

Very satisfied with all purchases from Thomas Sabo over many years especially my last purchase of a beautiful Buddha necklace which I will always treasure and wore for luck for a hospital stay

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Anne,
Thanks for your wonderful feedback about your purchases of THOMAS SABO over the years. We hope your Buddha necklace did bring you luck for the hospital stay. We hope to see you online again soon.

Petrova

PetrovaNew South Wales

Helpful online staff

The Item I had ordered the next day went on sale. I called and staff matched the price . I was very happy and ordered more
Love the necklace and earrings a beautiful 32 anniversary present .

Cheryl

Cheryl

Great product and great service

I am very happy with the bracelet that I ordered and impressed with the prompt and professional delivery. I would certainly be happy to deal with this company in the future.

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for your wonderful review. We're glad to impress you with the delivery service and the bracelet itself. We hope to see you online again soon.

Tam

TamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The staff are always lovely and helpful.

I think there is a good range in store but could definately use a little bit more as ring sizes i always need to order, The wait isnt usually very long though.

Store LocationMelbourne emporium store

Raewyn

RaewynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sterling Silver Dove Locket

I lost my Thomas Sabo "forget me not" locket which was purchased 9 years go, it was a solid, heavy high quality silver locket which I absolutely LOVED, so I thought I would purchase another one that was similar. I ordered the sterling silver Dove locket which was similar in shape etc but was really disappointed in the quality. It was very thin light weight, not solid like a previous one, also smaller in size which was deceiving, the quality DID NOT reflect the price that I paid.

Kelly

KellyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Prefect shines and pretty

We buy the charms for my mother's bracelet we were very happy with the variety of charms at a very good price. We buy charms all the time from you guy.

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for your wonderful review. The charms are lovely and there are so many of them to choose from. We hope you add to your charm collection for your mother's bracelet again soon.

Flavietta

Flaviettaasked

Hi I have a bracelet which broke (looks like fishing line?), I gathered up most of the beads. Can you advise me where I can have it restrung? Thank you

Hi Flavietta,
We're sorry to hear your bracelet has broken! All Thomas Sabo products are covered by a comprehensive 12 month warranty against defects in material and manufacture. You can send your bracelet to the following address via a registered post to our Repairs Department including with your bracelet your proof of purchase, a cover letter explaining what repair you would like completed, and contact details:

Att: Repairs Department
Duraflex Group Australia
Level 1, 328 High Street
Chatswood NSW 2067

If you have any further questions please contact out team to assist you at info@thomassabo.com.au!

Kind Regards, Georgia

Jo H.asked

My pearl charms have coating coming off. This means they are not real pearls. Just glass balls with a pearlised coating. What can Thomas Sabo do to help me?

Hi Jo,

thanks for your question. Thomas Sabo sell a combination of both freshwater and synthetic pearl jewellery. The website or jeweller you purchased from should have information on if individual items are freshwater or synthetic pearls. We are not able to answer that without knowing which product you have. Either way, we'd be happy to help with your issue, but need more information to assess it. Please contact us at info@thomassabo.com.au with the product you have, where and when you purchased it from. We will need to ensure your products are genuine Thomas Sabo jewellery as well as assessing the issue.

Please let us know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards

The Thomas Sabo Team

Ahda

Ahdaasked

Does Thomas Sabo give refunds for faulty goods?

VickyThomas Sabo

In the case of faulty goods within the warranty period, the Buyer is entitled to either a repair or replacement. If a repair or replacement is not possible, the Buyer is entitled to a refund. The warranty period is one year for Jewellery and two years for Watches after the goods are delivered.

Jo H.

The above response time (loooong) is indication of how efficiently this company operates.

Hi Jo,

We apologies for the extensive delay in the above response. We do now respond to questions / reviews within 1 business day (yesterday was a public holiday Monday here). We took over management of the Thomas Sabo account on Product Review long after your question was posted, but we though your question was very worthwhile, so thought we should reply, even though it had been such a long time. Apologies if this caused confusion.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Regards