Thr1ve

1.4

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (5)
WH

WHBrisbane

Incapable of delivering meals effectively

Amy Y.

Amy Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery Late & Food Very Average

I was so excited to get organised and have a healthy meal prep. Unfortunately my delivery was amost 2 days late so i had to go and shop for food for the first few days. Then I started with the meals.. Lots of overpowering flavours, mushy textures and when heated, lots of water left in the containers. Also, there was a meal that came with avodaco, sealed in ready to be heated... who wants warm avocado? (no-one is the answer!)
I have tried another meal prep company and I will definitely go back to them and not order again.

T Feod

T FeodSouth East Queensland, QLD

great food - once you get it.

Health Shops

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Health Shops

Brad H.

Brad H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience with Thr1ve and would not recommend it to anyone. It seems like scam when things go wrong.

I had half my meals missing. I tried to contact Thr1ve multiple times when I had notice half the meals were not delivered.
So far 2 calls were answered out of 20 over 3 days.

They have not bothered to get back to me once they had answered to tell me what they are going to do regarding the matter of missing meals after I have paid for them. Nothing about refunds or replacements.

Youfoods, Muscle Chef and 5.4 meals have been a much better easier professional experience. I would recommend either of those instead

Thr1ve
Thr1ve SupportThr1ve
Cath

CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely appalled at this company.

Absolutely appalled at their service. Circumstances changed as does in life and I’m away and can’t accept delivery and they won’t cancel so will deliver $200 worth of food to an empty house. Super dissatisfied with the customer service I received. Would not recommend this company at all. Was told to get family or friends to collect. Family is DEAD. friends freezers full. Abysmal.