Thr1ve (page 2 of 2)

• Timely DeliveryYes (27) · No

Jade N

Jade NSydney, NSW

Full of flavour, Good portion, Freshness and Lean

Used to have frozen meals and competitors products, not happy but with Thr1ve, I found better portion size, full of favour in both western & international cuisines, veggie very fresh even after heating up in microwave like a freshly cook meal. Highlight for a gym junkie like me is the Thr1ve meals are very lean and low carb, help me to feel much better to eat for my fat loss goal. Beautiful and happy meals for busy people like me. No grocery, no kitchen mess, no cleaning. Yay, will keep ordering these yummy meals

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Loved it! Will order again

After trying a competitor for months I was getting bored of the same meals so I decided to try Thrive. I ordered a weeks worth of meals and loved what I got. The portion size, freshness and quality was great. My favourite was the beef brisket with sweet potato mash. It was so full of flavour and delicious. I recommend Thrive to anyone and I will be ordering again.

Hayley

Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

Absolutely love the meals!

Have been receiving weekly deliveries for about 6 months now. Saves me so much time and the meals are full of flavor and also low in carbs. Very satisfied customer!

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Hi Annabelle! That's so great to hear - we love that you are loving our meals!
Cheers,
Izzy @ THR1VE

No response from customer service after botched delivery

My 1st delivery arrived and i was not impressed to open it to find the sweet potato soup container was completely split open and had gone everywhere. One other container was also split and i can only assume this happened with some pretty rough handling during delivery. I have called the mobile number numerous times and no one answers or calls back. I have contacted them via chat on the website with no response and an email only sent was replied with a generic email saying they are really busy and should hopefully get back to me within 48 hours. Too bad if i hadnt recieved my delivery at all. I will be taking my business elsewhere in future.
Read the reviews before bothering with this company. There is a pretty common theme

CJC

CJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's working!

I've been looking for ages for something that is easy to follow and actually helps me to lose weight and so far this has been amazing. Great food portioned properly and with additional advice and help with exercise to magnify the effects. I'm delighted!

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Lean and healthy, Im impressed!

Im on a personal mission at the gym. Im trying to reduce my body fat a bit (too much wine over summer) and increase my muscle mass a bit. Im a Dad with two kids under 7yrs. By the time I put them to bed Im exhausted. So I have a Thrive meal and crash. Its actually helped me lose 3 kgs so far and I feel healthier and more alert. I think Im a better Dad with this routine. Thanks Guys! PS Can I have a glass of wine or two on Fridays??