Thr1ve

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (25)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (18) · No (2)

Innes

InnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Keto at all!

Ordered from thrive as I wanted to restart my keto diet. I ordered only what they classified as “keto friendly”. Despite what they claim, their meals are not keto at all. Most of them have >10 g of sugar and starch and added sugar very common ingredients. They are not that tasty either.. Delivery was alright, late by one hour.

WH

WHBrisbane

Incapable of delivering meals effectively

Timely DeliveryNo
Lydia J.

Lydia J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a disappointment!

I was really looking forward to trying Thrive. My first meal of chicken cacciatore was nice, however after that the meals were really disappointing. The vegetables were already overcooked and soggy even before they were re-heated. I found a bone in my lemon chicken which just tasted like they’d squeezed some lemon over a piece of chicken. The meals were really unsatisfying and felt hungry afterwards. I ended up throwing out the whole next weeks worth of food it was really disappointing and I wouldn’t ever buy their food again! I’ve since changed to a different brand (You Foodz) and they’re fresh and delicious and I feel full after eating them. Out of 10 I give thrive a zero!

NLB

NLBSydney, NSW

I ordered 10 of their meals. When l received them, they looked like the $2 aeroplane meals you can get just with a plastic covering on them and there is no Thrive label on it. Did they buy old airline meals and resell them? I will not buy again as they do not look appealIng, the amount of protein in them is inadequate and left me hungry and from a price point are overpriced, don't compare to their competitors.

C.C

C.CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new regular.

I used to be a YouFoodz fan but got sick of their ridiculous in the middle of the night delivery times so tried Thr1ve. Wow! I’ve tried many different ready made meal brands and Thr1ve meals are by far the tastiest. Also perfect if you are watching your calorie intake as they have a large range of low/no carb options and are perfectly portioned yet filling. Better delivery times and better communication on delivery times. I’m converted!

Sam W.

Sam W.Coombs 2611, ACT

Hair, broken containers and chicken bones

JoanneCanberra

Disappointing

When my meals arrived from Thrive I had a leaking chicken meal, leaking protein shake and a meal that is displayed in the photo not sealed properly. I emailed the customer service line to voice my disappointment with no response. I would NEVER buy from this company again and warn others against it. NO value for money at all. I am actually left out of pocket as I could not have the three meals.

Joanne

Although the experience was disappointing. Izzy the customer service person was highly professional and has responded. I would still never order from Thrive again though, it is not value for money.

Little D

Little DSydney, NSW

Loving my Thr1ve orders!

The food is great quality and always delicious. I really love the variety provided in the new boxes and find it so wholesome and nourishing.

I am loving the new variety that's coming on the site each week.

Keep doing what you are doing, you have a loyal customer in me.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Tasty Meals

The website has a great range of meals. When arrived, packaging was great and kept my meals cold till i was able to get them in the fridge. Great tasting meals and generous serving sizes.

Pauly

PaulySydney, NSW

Not value for Money

I bought a vegan essential box for $130.
Do some ruff calculations if your went to a supermarket to buy it would have all cost maximum $50-$60.
To break it down
2 vegan curries at $15 =$30
1 2kg pumpkin soup $10
Tinny bad quality vegetables = $12 worth.
Total worth = $52

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious. Good portions. Great value for money. Delivery always early. Try the juices too.

Everything about shopping with THRIVE is easy. Any questions are answered quickly. Delivery driver never stops smiling. Happy workers and great products. Would recommend to anyone. Even fussy eaters will find something here. Juices are a fabulous addiction. Just brilliant

Laurence

Laurence

Blend and overpriced

Dissapointing blend small meal. Spend two dollar more and you get a good portion freshly made at your local Thai.
Missleading packaging with ingredients which are not in the meal.

Did not contain the 325g mentioned on packaging.

SarahN

SarahNSydney

Subscription variety a let down

My rating is based on comparing with other subscription services which vary meals each week. I was disappointed to find I had to vary my meals early in week (for the following week) even before I’d tried many. The taste was good - flavourful. The meals are freezable. But just lacking the simplicity of variety I would have preferred

Conor M.

Conor M.Sydney, NSW

Diverse Flavours and Complete Macros

I looked for an option where the flavours were diverse enough to keep things interesting, and also have a mix of high calories and low calories based on my objectives at the time. I think this, with the complete macro count of high protein, carbs and fats have made it an easy choice. Definitely be ordering more!

preeti.ugly

preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great flavour, great option for clean eating, great option for keto/low carb

I've tried plenty of frozen healthy meals, including YouFoodz. But Thr1ve is the best - it's all clean sourced eating which none of the other frozen meal companies offer. Plus it's not loaded with salt like most other frozen meals.

Great option for keto/low carb diets, high protein, low sodium, I'm a convert.

I read the negative comments about bland/flavourless. Not sure what these people are expecting (it's a $12 frozen meal, not Vue De Monde).

It's got great flavour for everyday meals. Looking for a frozen meal, that's high protein with clean ingredients without a laundry list of chemicals/fillers - this is it.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Fresh and Delicious

Lenny

LennySydney, NSW

Decent size portion.

Received my pack yesterday wrapped in foil I like the variety of menu. Chicken rendang and pull beef dishes are flavoursome and tasty. Packaging is easy to peel off and warm up. Shared with a colleague and was very happy.

Jade N

Jade NSydney, NSW

Full of flavour, Good portion, Freshness and Lean

Used to have frozen meals and competitors products, not happy but with Thr1ve, I found better portion size, full of favour in both western & international cuisines, veggie very fresh even after heating up in microwave like a freshly cook meal. Highlight for a gym junkie like me is the Thr1ve meals are very lean and low carb, help me to feel much better to eat for my fat loss goal. Beautiful and happy meals for busy people like me. No grocery, no kitchen mess, no cleaning. Yay, will keep ordering these yummy meals

Erney ErnSydney, NSW

Alright but bland

Healthy is important, but the poached eggs on bread was very bland in taste. Food needs to be healthy and tasty. The positive though is that I don't feel bloated after the meal. I think it's gluten free and they use free range eggs but not 100% sure.

Hayley

Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.