Thr1ve

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (10)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (4) · No (3)

Judi P.Sydney, NSW

Putrid Mess on my veranda - they will not collect! - zero rating

No customer service, they delivered at 6.30am incorrectly to my address, contacted them at 7.00am and again at 8.40am to collect box, again contacted them at 2.00pm and 4.00pm to get rid of the putrid contents. Box sat in the sun for 7 hours, its still here 10 hours later stinking up my veranda. Have asked them four (4) times to collect the box, no luck. I cannot lift a heavy box & put in my garbage (its too big anyway). Are they going to clean up the mess when the rodents decide to have a party? No option for zero stars.

Judi P.

Its now 8.00pm and they still havent picked up their box.

WH

WHBrisbane

Incapable of delivering meals effectively

Lydia J.

Lydia J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a disappointment!

I was really looking forward to trying Thrive. My first meal of chicken cacciatore was nice, however after that the meals were really disappointing. The vegetables were already overcooked and soggy even before they were re-heated. I found a bone in my lemon chicken which just tasted like they’d squeezed some lemon over a piece of chicken. The meals were really unsatisfying and felt hungry afterwards. I ended up throwing out the whole next weeks worth of food it was really disappointing and I wouldn’t ever buy their food again! I’ve since changed to a different brand (You Foodz) and they’re fresh and delicious and I feel full after eating them. Out of 10 I give thrive a zero!

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

NLB

NLBSydney, NSW

I ordered 10 of their meals. When l received them, they looked like the $2 aeroplane meals you can get just with a plastic covering on them and there is no Thrive label on it. Did they buy old airline meals and resell them? I will not buy again as they do not look appealIng, the amount of protein in them is inadequate and left me hungry and from a price point are overpriced, don't compare to their competitors.

Sam W.

Sam W.Coombs 2611, ACT

Hair, broken containers and chicken bones

JoanneCanberra

Disappointing

When my meals arrived from Thrive I had a leaking chicken meal, leaking protein shake and a meal that is displayed in the photo not sealed properly. I emailed the customer service line to voice my disappointment with no response. I would NEVER buy from this company again and warn others against it. NO value for money at all. I am actually left out of pocket as I could not have the three meals.

Joanne

Although the experience was disappointing. Izzy the customer service person was highly professional and has responded. I would still never order from Thrive again though, it is not value for money.

Pauly

PaulySydney, NSW

Not value for Money

I bought a vegan essential box for $130.
Do some ruff calculations if your went to a supermarket to buy it would have all cost maximum $50-$60.
To break it down
2 vegan curries at $15 =$30
1 2kg pumpkin soup $10
Tinny bad quality vegetables = $12 worth.
Total worth = $52

Laurence

Laurence

Blend and overpriced

Dissapointing blend small meal. Spend two dollar more and you get a good portion freshly made at your local Thai.
Missleading packaging with ingredients which are not in the meal.

Did not contain the 325g mentioned on packaging.

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Stupidly expensive with poor ingredients

Watery sauces, brown chicken and very expensive considering it’s a bit of meat and 1-2 veg with small portion sizes.

The lasagne was all pasta, very little filling. The lasagna from YouFoodz is amazing, copy that!!

I ordered 14 meals, have had 3 and will probably bin the rest.

For the $14.95 I can get a delicious and healthy chicken salad with nuts and grains at a cafe in the Docklands!

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

Cath

CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely appalled at this company.

Absolutely appalled at their service. Circumstances changed as does in life and I’m away and can’t accept delivery and they won’t cancel so will deliver $200 worth of food to an empty house. Super dissatisfied with the customer service I received. Would not recommend this company at all. Was told to get family or friends to collect. Family is DEAD. friends freezers full. Abysmal.