Thr1ve

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (13) · No (0)
Dfoe

Dfoe

Really impressed

Food is great quality, tasty and is helping me achieve my health and wellness goals. Had a hiccup with delivery but they were able to sort it out. Highly recommend giving Thrive a try.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is my first order

I ordered this for the first time and so happy with it. I have tried many other meal delivery places with healthy food in mind and this is so tasty and filling just love it. The price is so good for what you get and I will def be ordering again. Also their online staff to help are wonderful got a lady today Lyne and was so helpful and quick. thanks

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Healthy and Tasty Meals !

Recently made my first Thrive purchase as Im trying to eat a healthier diet in 2021
The website was clean and easy to use and my order was delivered as promised plus I had a couple of free meals added which was an unexpected surprise!
The meal quality I found to be really good, chicken was tender and sauces were yum . My meals were fresh which is also important to me.
I read the reviews on Thirve and was skeptcial but will definately order again as the whole process was easy from start to finish and the quality of the meals I have received is excellent .

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

C.C

C.CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new regular.

I used to be a YouFoodz fan but got sick of their ridiculous in the middle of the night delivery times so tried Thr1ve. Wow! I’ve tried many different ready made meal brands and Thr1ve meals are by far the tastiest. Also perfect if you are watching your calorie intake as they have a large range of low/no carb options and are perfectly portioned yet filling. Better delivery times and better communication on delivery times. I’m converted!

Little D

Little DSydney, NSW

Loving my Thr1ve orders!

The food is great quality and always delicious. I really love the variety provided in the new boxes and find it so wholesome and nourishing.

I am loving the new variety that's coming on the site each week.

Keep doing what you are doing, you have a loyal customer in me.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Tasty Meals

The website has a great range of meals. When arrived, packaging was great and kept my meals cold till i was able to get them in the fridge. Great tasting meals and generous serving sizes.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious. Good portions. Great value for money. Delivery always early. Try the juices too.

Everything about shopping with THRIVE is easy. Any questions are answered quickly. Delivery driver never stops smiling. Happy workers and great products. Would recommend to anyone. Even fussy eaters will find something here. Juices are a fabulous addiction. Just brilliant

Conor M.

Conor M.Sydney, NSW

Diverse Flavours and Complete Macros

I looked for an option where the flavours were diverse enough to keep things interesting, and also have a mix of high calories and low calories based on my objectives at the time. I think this, with the complete macro count of high protein, carbs and fats have made it an easy choice. Definitely be ordering more!

preeti.ugly

preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great flavour, great option for clean eating, great option for keto/low carb

I've tried plenty of frozen healthy meals, including YouFoodz. But Thr1ve is the best - it's all clean sourced eating which none of the other frozen meal companies offer. Plus it's not loaded with salt like most other frozen meals.

Great option for keto/low carb diets, high protein, low sodium, I'm a convert.

I read the negative comments about bland/flavourless. Not sure what these people are expecting (it's a $12 frozen meal, not Vue De Monde).

It's got great flavour for everyday meals. Looking for a frozen meal, that's high protein with clean ingredients without a laundry list of chemicals/fillers - this is it.

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Fresh and Delicious

Jade N

Jade NSydney, NSW

Full of flavour, Good portion, Freshness and Lean

Used to have frozen meals and competitors products, not happy but with Thr1ve, I found better portion size, full of favour in both western & international cuisines, veggie very fresh even after heating up in microwave like a freshly cook meal. Highlight for a gym junkie like me is the Thr1ve meals are very lean and low carb, help me to feel much better to eat for my fat loss goal. Beautiful and happy meals for busy people like me. No grocery, no kitchen mess, no cleaning. Yay, will keep ordering these yummy meals

Timely DeliveryYes

Absolutely love the meals!

Have been receiving weekly deliveries for about 6 months now. Saves me so much time and the meals are full of flavor and also low in carbs. Very satisfied customer!

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Hi Annabelle! That's so great to hear - we love that you are loving our meals!
Cheers,
Izzy @ THR1VE

CJC

CJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's working!

I've been looking for ages for something that is easy to follow and actually helps me to lose weight and so far this has been amazing. Great food portioned properly and with additional advice and help with exercise to magnify the effects. I'm delighted!

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Lean and healthy, Im impressed!

Im on a personal mission at the gym. Im trying to reduce my body fat a bit (too much wine over summer) and increase my muscle mass a bit. Im a Dad with two kids under 7yrs. By the time I put them to bed Im exhausted. So I have a Thrive meal and crash. Its actually helped me lose 3 kgs so far and I feel healthier and more alert. I think Im a better Dad with this routine. Thanks Guys! PS Can I have a glass of wine or two on Fridays??