Thr1ve (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (33) · No (9)

JoanneCanberra

Disappointing

When my meals arrived from Thrive I had a leaking chicken meal, leaking protein shake and a meal that is displayed in the photo not sealed properly. I emailed the customer service line to voice my disappointment with no response. I would NEVER buy from this company again and warn others against it. NO value for money at all. I am actually left out of pocket as I could not have the three meals.

Joanne

Although the experience was disappointing. Izzy the customer service person was highly professional and has responded. I would still never order from Thrive again though, it is not value for money.

Little D
Little DSydney, NSW

Loving my Thr1ve orders!

The food is great quality and always delicious. I really love the variety provided in the new boxes and find it so wholesome and nourishing.

I am loving the new variety that's coming on the site each week.

Keep doing what you are doing, you have a loyal customer in me.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Tasty Meals

The website has a great range of meals. When arrived, packaging was great and kept my meals cold till i was able to get them in the fridge. Great tasting meals and generous serving sizes.

Pauly
PaulySydney, NSW

Not value for Money

I bought a vegan essential box for $130.
Do some ruff calculations if your went to a supermarket to buy it would have all cost maximum $50-$60.
To break it down
2 vegan curries at $15 =$30
1 2kg pumpkin soup $10
Tinny bad quality vegetables = $12 worth.
Total worth = $52

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious. Good portions. Great value for money. Delivery always early. Try the juices too.

Everything about shopping with THRIVE is easy. Any questions are answered quickly. Delivery driver never stops smiling. Happy workers and great products. Would recommend to anyone. Even fussy eaters will find something here. Juices are a fabulous addiction. Just brilliant

Ellie
EllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thr1ve is not matched. Their service is impeccable. Food A++, Serving size A++!! I have no reason to go elsewhere.

Extremely satisfied. Tasty, great value for money! Communication is fabulous.
Had a spill with one of my orders and it was replaced immediately.
Have tried so many other prep/food box services and thr1ve is by far the best. The food best suits my nutritional needs and it’s like a home cooked meal. I am so impressed by the service and the quality - I won’t be changing companies again!

Laurence
Laurence

Blend and overpriced

Dissapointing blend small meal. Spend two dollar more and you get a good portion freshly made at your local Thai.
Missleading packaging with ingredients which are not in the meal.

Did not contain the 325g mentioned on packaging.

T Feod
T FeodSouth East Queensland, QLD

great food - once you get it.

SarahN
SarahNSydney

Subscription variety a let down

My rating is based on comparing with other subscription services which vary meals each week. I was disappointed to find I had to vary my meals early in week (for the following week) even before I’d tried many. The taste was good - flavourful. The meals are freezable. But just lacking the simplicity of variety I would have preferred

Conor M.
Conor M.Sydney, NSW

Diverse Flavours and Complete Macros

I looked for an option where the flavours were diverse enough to keep things interesting, and also have a mix of high calories and low calories based on my objectives at the time. I think this, with the complete macro count of high protein, carbs and fats have made it an easy choice. Definitely be ordering more!

preeti.ugly
preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great flavour, great option for clean eating, great option for keto/low carb

I've tried plenty of frozen healthy meals, including YouFoodz. But Thr1ve is the best - it's all clean sourced eating which none of the other frozen meal companies offer. Plus it's not loaded with salt like most other frozen meals.

Great option for keto/low carb diets, high protein, low sodium, I'm a convert.

I read the negative comments about bland/flavourless. Not sure what these people are expecting (it's a $12 frozen meal, not Vue De Monde).

It's got great flavour for everyday meals. Looking for a frozen meal, that's high protein with clean ingredients without a laundry list of chemicals/fillers - this is it.

Timely DeliveryYes
Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Fresh and Delicious

Lenny
LennySydney, NSW

Decent size portion.

Received my pack yesterday wrapped in foil I like the variety of menu. Chicken rendang and pull beef dishes are flavoursome and tasty. Packaging is easy to peel off and warm up. Shared with a colleague and was very happy.

Jade N
Jade NSydney, NSW

Full of flavour, Good portion, Freshness and Lean

Used to have frozen meals and competitors products, not happy but with Thr1ve, I found better portion size, full of favour in both western & international cuisines, veggie very fresh even after heating up in microwave like a freshly cook meal. Highlight for a gym junkie like me is the Thr1ve meals are very lean and low carb, help me to feel much better to eat for my fat loss goal. Beautiful and happy meals for busy people like me. No grocery, no kitchen mess, no cleaning. Yay, will keep ordering these yummy meals

Simone
SimoneSydney, NSW

Loved it! Will order again

After trying a competitor for months I was getting bored of the same meals so I decided to try Thrive. I ordered a weeks worth of meals and loved what I got. The portion size, freshness and quality was great. My favourite was the beef brisket with sweet potato mash. It was so full of flavour and delicious. I recommend Thrive to anyone and I will be ordering again.

Erney ErnSydney, NSW

Alright but bland

Healthy is important, but the poached eggs on bread was very bland in taste. Food needs to be healthy and tasty. The positive though is that I don't feel bloated after the meal. I think it's gluten free and they use free range eggs but not 100% sure.

Brad H.
Brad H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience with Thr1ve and would not recommend it to anyone. It seems like scam when things go wrong.

I had half my meals missing. I tried to contact Thr1ve multiple times when I had notice half the meals were not delivered.
So far 2 calls were answered out of 20 over 3 days.

They have not bothered to get back to me once they had answered to tell me what they are going to do regarding the matter of missing meals after I have paid for them. Nothing about refunds or replacements.

Youfoods, Muscle Chef and 5.4 meals have been a much better easier professional experience. I would recommend either of those instead

Timely DeliveryNo
Hayley
Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Stupidly expensive with poor ingredients

Watery sauces, brown chicken and very expensive considering it’s a bit of meat and 1-2 veg with small portion sizes.

The lasagne was all pasta, very little filling. The lasagna from YouFoodz is amazing, copy that!!

I ordered 14 meals, have had 3 and will probably bin the rest.

For the $14.95 I can get a delicious and healthy chicken salad with nuts and grains at a cafe in the Docklands!

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Absolutely love the meals!

Have been receiving weekly deliveries for about 6 months now. Saves me so much time and the meals are full of flavor and also low in carbs. Very satisfied customer!

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Hi Annabelle! That's so great to hear - we love that you are loving our meals!
Cheers,
Izzy @ THR1VE

No response from customer service after botched delivery

My 1st delivery arrived and i was not impressed to open it to find the sweet potato soup container was completely split open and had gone everywhere. One other container was also split and i can only assume this happened with some pretty rough handling during delivery. I have called the mobile number numerous times and no one answers or calls back. I have contacted them via chat on the website with no response and an email only sent was replied with a generic email saying they are really busy and should hopefully get back to me within 48 hours. Too bad if i hadnt recieved my delivery at all. I will be taking my business elsewhere in future.
Read the reviews before bothering with this company. There is a pretty common theme

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely appalled at this company.

Absolutely appalled at their service. Circumstances changed as does in life and I’m away and can’t accept delivery and they won’t cancel so will deliver $200 worth of food to an empty house. Super dissatisfied with the customer service I received. Would not recommend this company at all. Was told to get family or friends to collect. Family is DEAD. friends freezers full. Abysmal.

CJC
CJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's working!

I've been looking for ages for something that is easy to follow and actually helps me to lose weight and so far this has been amazing. Great food portioned properly and with additional advice and help with exercise to magnify the effects. I'm delighted!

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Lean and healthy, Im impressed!

Im on a personal mission at the gym. Im trying to reduce my body fat a bit (too much wine over summer) and increase my muscle mass a bit. Im a Dad with two kids under 7yrs. By the time I put them to bed Im exhausted. So I have a Thrive meal and crash. Its actually helped me lose 3 kgs so far and I feel healthier and more alert. I think Im a better Dad with this routine. Thanks Guys! PS Can I have a glass of wine or two on Fridays??

Trish

Used to love them...not anymore!

Trish

Thanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks