Thr1ve (page 2 of 2)

• Timely DeliveryYes (5) · No (4)

Justin

JustinBrisbane

Bland food and scam company

Having tasted thr1ve meals from a coworker before I got scammed, I found them to be very bland tasting. Everything was like dried out? just a funny texture and no taste. Portion sizes were on the small side when compared to others. Was prepared to give them another go but then they scammed me so never again. They offered a promotion and collected private details and now I receive text messages and emails and can't unsubscribe. Very unethical.

CSR

CSRSydney, NSW

Did not honour their promotional offer

Collected personal details but did not honour their promotional offer.

Do not trust them as they are unethical. Try boxes from other competitors.

Aswana G

Aswana GMelbourne

Tricked into giving away personal information

DO not trust this company! My partner and I signed up for a promotional box which they claimed to not be valid after collecting details.

Unethical and dodgy to say the least

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

resurgence

resurgenceMelbourne, Victoria

Signed up to one of their promotional offers and they declined my order

I won't be purchasing from this mob and I urge everyone I know not to provide them your personal details as they run fake promotions to gather your details. Their PR is horrible, instead of making amends for their "mistake" they took personal details and gave nothing in return. Dishonest and deceitful company!

Angryuser

AngryuserHelensvale

Using bait and switch techniques to collect data

They companyOffered a promotion and realized too many people signed up for it so blamed it on a fake reason and cancel the deal. I submitted my deals and went through the process. Only to have been told that it was cancelled .

If the deal expires then state the expiry date in the terms and conditions and don’t publish the link. I found the offer by googling your company not on some third party site. I’ve reported you to the ACCC

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Ran a fake promotion to collect data.

They had a promotion live on their website with no expiration date, and upon submitting contact details and a document to them they retracted saying that the promotion period had already ended. Completely disgusted with how they've conducted themselves. I won't be ordering from them in future and I urge anyone reading this to to look elsewhere also.

countshuthimupthateasy

countshuthimupthateasySydney, NSW

Fake promotion to mine data!

Took a purchase receipt as part of their 'show us a receipt of your competitor and we'll send you a free meal delivery' but backflipped, kept my data and is not providing me with FREE FOOD!

Bob

BobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unethical .....not to be trusted.

Do not honor promotions posted on their website while collecting data from you. Will not be dealing with them again ever.

PatAU

Liars

Ilegal collection of data by pretending a promotion had expired ...... ... . ..

Unethical business and won't be ordering from this company

Pat

Most companies would have accepted the error and offered customers an incentive to use them, obviously you guys need a big lesson in PR.

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

Tried their Keto plan

This is the third meal delivery I have tried and they were the worst meals I have ever had. I couldn't even finish the week of meals I had ordered (I did try 4 different meals). I have since moved on to a new meal delivery company. I did only try their Keto meals and am only providing feedback on this plan.

GeelongGeelong

No delivery and not refund

ChrissyBrisbane

Below average food. Worse customer service.