Thr1ve (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (34) · No (9)

CJC
CJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's working!

I've been looking for ages for something that is easy to follow and actually helps me to lose weight and so far this has been amazing. Great food portioned properly and with additional advice and help with exercise to magnify the effects. I'm delighted!

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Lean and healthy, Im impressed!

Im on a personal mission at the gym. Im trying to reduce my body fat a bit (too much wine over summer) and increase my muscle mass a bit. Im a Dad with two kids under 7yrs. By the time I put them to bed Im exhausted. So I have a Thrive meal and crash. Its actually helped me lose 3 kgs so far and I feel healthier and more alert. I think Im a better Dad with this routine. Thanks Guys! PS Can I have a glass of wine or two on Fridays??

Trish

Used to love them...not anymore!

Trish

Thanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks

Mawiia
MawiiaSydney, NSW

Disappointed!

I wish I had read reviews before ordering! The food was nowhere close to as good as other companies. A curry is not steamed chicken with sauce on top and there was no variety in the vegetables. I don't eat peas so my meals often had little vegetables. Out of 14 meals, I only enjoyed one. Also disappointed with the popped sorgum - $3 for not even a handful.
I'll stick to the other companies!

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Average food, Incomplete delivery and poor service

Used Thrive for 2 months whilst working in Melbourne. Several orders were delivered with MISSING ITEMS, the customer service representative NEVER ANSWERED CALLS, and when she returned phone calls (up to 3 days later) she always had an excuse. Lastly, having CANCELLED my subscription, the company CONTINUED TO WITHDRAW FUNDS from my account, although they gave me email confirmation my subscription was cancelled. I have since filed with the ACCC on this matter and continue to obtain refund. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone, as they are clearly out of their depth and under resourced.

amyg
amygKatoomba

Dont be fooled by their awesome website

Their website looks appealing but dont waste your money. We ordered a weeks worth of breakfast, lunch an tea to kickstart our weight loss.

We did not enjoy the meals at all.

Some of them are so over seasoned they kill your taste buds. In particular the roast chicken and frittata.

The meals are unappealing, unappetizing and a frozen tv dinner would be more satisfying

Appalled!!!!!!!!

Portion sizes are miserarated! Had to go buy a wrap or lunch! $14 for Thrive clasic and there was 7 tiny bits od scraps of sweet potatoe, 5 slivers of capsicum, the didnt even feel the need to trick me with just filling it with lettuce.

I have been a customer for years and this is the final straw. I understand that portions need to be monitoired but this is the 4th time i have received an unsatisfactory amount from the same city store!!!

Very unhappy -there was little taste as bare amount of ingrediants and sauce. I feel this was a half eaten bowl.

Nick
NickMelbourne

Good food, horrible delivery

I have constantly had delivery issues when ordering their home ready made meals. Twice in the last few weeks my order has been delivered a day late, leaving me unprepared for meals the next day. Thr1ve's customer service blame the delivery company while taking no responsibility themselves. They need to find a competent delivery service. It's a shame, as their meals are delicious, but I would recommend ordering from elsewhere unless you are happy to receive your order late.

Ellen B
Ellen BSydney

Lost my order

Chris
Chris

Small portion - overpriced

I paid almost $15 for a bowl with salon cakes (large portion), edamame and sweet potato and the bowl wasn’t even half full. The girl said that’s the proper serving size when I asked why it was so small. I couldn’t believe the pot quality / quantity of the food. And when I asked for my money back - she said no. I emailed the customer service - no response. Perhaps it’s low calorie because there’s no food in the bowl?

Binned after one bite

Just ordered a satay nourishment bowl. Chicken was fluro yellow and shredded to the texture of scrambled eggs. Not sure who would enjoy this. Binned after one bite.

Trent
TrentWest Ryde

Requested details about purchases from competitors

Requested details to be provided on personal purchases of competitor's to then be told the offer was not valid after accepting the details. Claims to have deleted details but unsure if this is the case. Definetly avoid if this is how they do business.

Sam B
Sam BAdelaide

Scammers

DO not trust this company! After ordering a box which they claimed to not be valid,they cancelled after collecting details.

Unethical and scammy to say the least

Justin
JustinBrisbane

Bland food and scam company

Having tasted thr1ve meals from a coworker before I got scammed, I found them to be very bland tasting. Everything was like dried out? just a funny texture and no taste. Portion sizes were on the small side when compared to others. Was prepared to give them another go but then they scammed me so never again. They offered a promotion and collected private details and now I receive text messages and emails and can't unsubscribe. Very unethical.

Junior
JuniorMelbourne

Great food, taste and convienience

I’m focused on eating health but time constraints sometimes cause me to eat what is on offer at the time, I also work late and these meals are perfect and also make sure I stay true to my meal plan.

CSR
CSRSydney, NSW

Did not honour their promotional offer

Collected personal details but did not honour their promotional offer.

Do not trust them as they are unethical. Try boxes from other competitors.

Sarah
SarahNARANGBA

Cyclic Low Carb Meals

Just finished my first week of meals from Thr1ve and could not be happier. Great taste and variety, will definitely be sticking with them.

Aswana G
Aswana GMelbourne

Tricked into giving away personal information

DO not trust this company! My partner and I signed up for a promotional box which they claimed to not be valid after collecting details.

Unethical and dodgy to say the least

resurgence
resurgenceMelbourne, Victoria

Signed up to one of their promotional offers and they declined my order

I won't be purchasing from this mob and I urge everyone I know not to provide them your personal details as they run fake promotions to gather your details. Their PR is horrible, instead of making amends for their "mistake" they took personal details and gave nothing in return. Dishonest and deceitful company!

Angryuser
AngryuserHelensvale

Using bait and switch techniques to collect data

They companyOffered a promotion and realized too many people signed up for it so blamed it on a fake reason and cancel the deal. I submitted my deals and went through the process. Only to have been told that it was cancelled .

If the deal expires then state the expiry date in the terms and conditions and don’t publish the link. I found the offer by googling your company not on some third party site. I’ve reported you to the ACCC

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Ran a fake promotion to collect data.

They had a promotion live on their website with no expiration date, and upon submitting contact details and a document to them they retracted saying that the promotion period had already ended. Completely disgusted with how they've conducted themselves. I won't be ordering from them in future and I urge anyone reading this to to look elsewhere also.

countshuthimupthateasy
countshuthimupthateasySydney, NSW

Fake promotion to mine data!

Took a purchase receipt as part of their 'show us a receipt of your competitor and we'll send you a free meal delivery' but backflipped, kept my data and is not providing me with FREE FOOD!

Bob
BobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unethical .....not to be trusted.

Do not honor promotions posted on their website while collecting data from you. Will not be dealing with them again ever.

PatAU

Liars

Ilegal collection of data by pretending a promotion had expired ...... ... . ..

Unethical business and won't be ordering from this company

Pat

Most companies would have accepted the error and offered customers an incentive to use them, obviously you guys need a big lesson in PR.

Best comfort food arround

I loved THR1VE. The meals used such good cuts of meat I couldn't believe it was a ready meal. I'm never changing back to the nasty processed meat (if you can call it meat) that other ready meals have in them. So glad I find THR1VE.