Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (5) · No (3)

WH

WHBrisbane

Incapable of delivering meals effectively

Lydia J.

Lydia J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a disappointment!

I was really looking forward to trying Thrive. My first meal of chicken cacciatore was nice, however after that the meals were really disappointing. The vegetables were already overcooked and soggy even before they were re-heated. I found a bone in my lemon chicken which just tasted like they’d squeezed some lemon over a piece of chicken. The meals were really unsatisfying and felt hungry afterwards. I ended up throwing out the whole next weeks worth of food it was really disappointing and I wouldn’t ever buy their food again! I’ve since changed to a different brand (You Foodz) and they’re fresh and delicious and I feel full after eating them. Out of 10 I give thrive a zero!

NLB

NLBSydney, NSW

I ordered 10 of their meals. When l received them, they looked like the $2 aeroplane meals you can get just with a plastic covering on them and there is no Thrive label on it. Did they buy old airline meals and resell them? I will not buy again as they do not look appealIng, the amount of protein in them is inadequate and left me hungry and from a price point are overpriced, don't compare to their competitors.

Sam W.

Sam W.Coombs 2611, ACT

Hair, broken containers and chicken bones

JoanneCanberra

Disappointing

When my meals arrived from Thrive I had a leaking chicken meal, leaking protein shake and a meal that is displayed in the photo not sealed properly. I emailed the customer service line to voice my disappointment with no response. I would NEVER buy from this company again and warn others against it. NO value for money at all. I am actually left out of pocket as I could not have the three meals.

Joanne

Although the experience was disappointing. Izzy the customer service person was highly professional and has responded. I would still never order from Thrive again though, it is not value for money.

Pauly

PaulySydney, NSW

Not value for Money

I bought a vegan essential box for $130.
Do some ruff calculations if your went to a supermarket to buy it would have all cost maximum $50-$60.
To break it down
2 vegan curries at $15 =$30
1 2kg pumpkin soup $10
Tinny bad quality vegetables = $12 worth.
Total worth = $52

Laurence

Laurence

Blend and overpriced

Dissapointing blend small meal. Spend two dollar more and you get a good portion freshly made at your local Thai.
Missleading packaging with ingredients which are not in the meal.

Did not contain the 325g mentioned on packaging.

Brad H.

Brad H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience with Thr1ve and would not recommend it to anyone. It seems like scam when things go wrong.

I had half my meals missing. I tried to contact Thr1ve multiple times when I had notice half the meals were not delivered.
So far 2 calls were answered out of 20 over 3 days.

They have not bothered to get back to me once they had answered to tell me what they are going to do regarding the matter of missing meals after I have paid for them. Nothing about refunds or replacements.

Youfoods, Muscle Chef and 5.4 meals have been a much better easier professional experience. I would recommend either of those instead

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Stupidly expensive with poor ingredients

Watery sauces, brown chicken and very expensive considering it’s a bit of meat and 1-2 veg with small portion sizes.

The lasagne was all pasta, very little filling. The lasagna from YouFoodz is amazing, copy that!!

I ordered 14 meals, have had 3 and will probably bin the rest.

For the $14.95 I can get a delicious and healthy chicken salad with nuts and grains at a cafe in the Docklands!

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Health Shops

No response from customer service after botched delivery

My 1st delivery arrived and i was not impressed to open it to find the sweet potato soup container was completely split open and had gone everywhere. One other container was also split and i can only assume this happened with some pretty rough handling during delivery. I have called the mobile number numerous times and no one answers or calls back. I have contacted them via chat on the website with no response and an email only sent was replied with a generic email saying they are really busy and should hopefully get back to me within 48 hours. Too bad if i hadnt recieved my delivery at all. I will be taking my business elsewhere in future.
Read the reviews before bothering with this company. There is a pretty common theme

Cath

CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely appalled at this company.

Absolutely appalled at their service. Circumstances changed as does in life and I’m away and can’t accept delivery and they won’t cancel so will deliver $200 worth of food to an empty house. Super dissatisfied with the customer service I received. Would not recommend this company at all. Was told to get family or friends to collect. Family is DEAD. friends freezers full. Abysmal.

Mawiia

MawiiaSydney, NSW

Disappointed!

I wish I had read reviews before ordering! The food was nowhere close to as good as other companies. A curry is not steamed chicken with sauce on top and there was no variety in the vegetables. I don't eat peas so my meals often had little vegetables. Out of 14 meals, I only enjoyed one. Also disappointed with the popped sorgum - $3 for not even a handful.
I'll stick to the other companies!

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Average food, Incomplete delivery and poor service

Used Thrive for 2 months whilst working in Melbourne. Several orders were delivered with MISSING ITEMS, the customer service representative NEVER ANSWERED CALLS, and when she returned phone calls (up to 3 days later) she always had an excuse. Lastly, having CANCELLED my subscription, the company CONTINUED TO WITHDRAW FUNDS from my account, although they gave me email confirmation my subscription was cancelled. I have since filed with the ACCC on this matter and continue to obtain refund. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone, as they are clearly out of their depth and under resourced.

Appalled!!!!!!!!

Portion sizes are miserarated! Had to go buy a wrap or lunch! $14 for Thrive clasic and there was 7 tiny bits od scraps of sweet potatoe, 5 slivers of capsicum, the didnt even feel the need to trick me with just filling it with lettuce.

I have been a customer for years and this is the final straw. I understand that portions need to be monitoired but this is the 4th time i have received an unsatisfactory amount from the same city store!!!

Very unhappy -there was little taste as bare amount of ingrediants and sauce. I feel this was a half eaten bowl.

Ellen B

Ellen BSydney

Lost my order

Chris

Chris

Small portion - overpriced

I paid almost $15 for a bowl with salon cakes (large portion), edamame and sweet potato and the bowl wasn’t even half full. The girl said that’s the proper serving size when I asked why it was so small. I couldn’t believe the pot quality / quantity of the food. And when I asked for my money back - she said no. I emailed the customer service - no response. Perhaps it’s low calorie because there’s no food in the bowl?

Binned after one bite

Just ordered a satay nourishment bowl. Chicken was fluro yellow and shredded to the texture of scrambled eggs. Not sure who would enjoy this. Binned after one bite.

Trent

TrentWest Ryde

Requested details about purchases from competitors

Requested details to be provided on personal purchases of competitor's to then be told the offer was not valid after accepting the details. Claims to have deleted details but unsure if this is the case. Definetly avoid if this is how they do business.

Sam B

Sam BAdelaide

Scammers

DO not trust this company! After ordering a box which they claimed to not be valid,they cancelled after collecting details.

Unethical and scammy to say the least

Justin

JustinBrisbane

Bland food and scam company

Having tasted thr1ve meals from a coworker before I got scammed, I found them to be very bland tasting. Everything was like dried out? just a funny texture and no taste. Portion sizes were on the small side when compared to others. Was prepared to give them another go but then they scammed me so never again. They offered a promotion and collected private details and now I receive text messages and emails and can't unsubscribe. Very unethical.