Listing monitored by Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (8) · No (7)

Disappointed diners
Disappointed dinersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Utterly disappointing

Annie
Annie

Don’t waste your money. Disgusting!

Meals bland. Some of the meals tasted like they’d been dipped in dishwater. Disgusting! Don’t waste your money. Did it as a trial. So disappointed and never put in another order only to find they automatically delivered another box of disgusting meals.

Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse customer service ever

They ignore delivery errors and continue to make them. Customer service don’t return calls or don’t reply within a reasonable time. They clearly have comprehension issues when problems addressed.

Food can be bland. Some items poor quality. Pointless contacting customer service because they are rude and in the end blame the customer.

They seem to have missed the first lesson in customer service .... the customer is always right ... even when they are wrong!

Elvin
ElvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Food are not fresh, worst customer services I experienced so far

• +1Thumbnail
Stephanie
StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Renae colemanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery and meals

I would not use this company I have only had 1 delivery turn up all the others I have ordered never shows up I have to chase them up all the time and always get told it will take 3 days for a customer service rep to contact me . This is a joke but they are quick to take my money
Don’t waste your time or money with this joke of a company

Renae coleman

I just want to say that this was not the case as I came back over Windsor bridge at 3:30 am this same morning and I got through no problem so I don’t see why they didn’t get through .

Judi P.Sydney, NSW

Putrid Mess on my veranda - they will not collect! - zero rating

No customer service, they delivered at 6.30am incorrectly to my address, contacted them at 7.00am and again at 8.40am to collect box, again contacted them at 2.00pm and 4.00pm to get rid of the putrid contents. Box sat in the sun for 7 hours, its still here 10 hours later stinking up my veranda. Have asked them four (4) times to collect the box, no luck. I cannot lift a heavy box & put in my garbage (its too big anyway). Are they going to clean up the mess when the rodents decide to have a party? No option for zero stars.

Judi P.

Its now 8.00pm and they still havent picked up their box.

WH
WHBrisbane

Incapable of delivering meals effectively

Lydia J.
Lydia J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a disappointment!

I was really looking forward to trying Thrive. My first meal of chicken cacciatore was nice, however after that the meals were really disappointing. The vegetables were already overcooked and soggy even before they were re-heated. I found a bone in my lemon chicken which just tasted like they’d squeezed some lemon over a piece of chicken. The meals were really unsatisfying and felt hungry afterwards. I ended up throwing out the whole next weeks worth of food it was really disappointing and I wouldn’t ever buy their food again! I’ve since changed to a different brand (You Foodz) and they’re fresh and delicious and I feel full after eating them. Out of 10 I give thrive a zero!

NLB
NLBSydney, NSW

I ordered 10 of their meals. When l received them, they looked like the $2 aeroplane meals you can get just with a plastic covering on them and there is no Thrive label on it. Did they buy old airline meals and resell them? I will not buy again as they do not look appealIng, the amount of protein in them is inadequate and left me hungry and from a price point are overpriced, don't compare to their competitors.

Sam W.
Sam W.Coombs 2611, ACT

Hair, broken containers and chicken bones

JoanneCanberra

Disappointing

When my meals arrived from Thrive I had a leaking chicken meal, leaking protein shake and a meal that is displayed in the photo not sealed properly. I emailed the customer service line to voice my disappointment with no response. I would NEVER buy from this company again and warn others against it. NO value for money at all. I am actually left out of pocket as I could not have the three meals.

Joanne

Although the experience was disappointing. Izzy the customer service person was highly professional and has responded. I would still never order from Thrive again though, it is not value for money.

Pauly
PaulySydney, NSW

Not value for Money

I bought a vegan essential box for $130.
Do some ruff calculations if your went to a supermarket to buy it would have all cost maximum $50-$60.
To break it down
2 vegan curries at $15 =$30
1 2kg pumpkin soup $10
Tinny bad quality vegetables = $12 worth.
Total worth = $52

Laurence
Laurence

Blend and overpriced

Dissapointing blend small meal. Spend two dollar more and you get a good portion freshly made at your local Thai.
Missleading packaging with ingredients which are not in the meal.

Did not contain the 325g mentioned on packaging.

Brad H.
Brad H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience with Thr1ve and would not recommend it to anyone. It seems like scam when things go wrong.

I had half my meals missing. I tried to contact Thr1ve multiple times when I had notice half the meals were not delivered.
So far 2 calls were answered out of 20 over 3 days.

They have not bothered to get back to me once they had answered to tell me what they are going to do regarding the matter of missing meals after I have paid for them. Nothing about refunds or replacements.

Youfoods, Muscle Chef and 5.4 meals have been a much better easier professional experience. I would recommend either of those instead

Timely DeliveryNo