Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (3) · No (2)
Innes

InnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Keto at all!

Ordered from thrive as I wanted to restart my keto diet. I ordered only what they classified as “keto friendly”. Despite what they claim, their meals are not keto at all. Most of them have >10 g of sugar and starch and added sugar very common ingredients. They are not that tasty either.. Delivery was alright, late by one hour.

Amy Y.

Amy Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery Late & Food Very Average

I was so excited to get organised and have a healthy meal prep. Unfortunately my delivery was amost 2 days late so i had to go and shop for food for the first few days. Then I started with the meals.. Lots of overpowering flavours, mushy textures and when heated, lots of water left in the containers. Also, there was a meal that came with avodaco, sealed in ready to be heated... who wants warm avocado? (no-one is the answer!)
I have tried another meal prep company and I will definitely go back to them and not order again.

Timely DeliveryNo
T Feod

T FeodSouth East Queensland, QLD

great food - once you get it.

Timely DeliveryNo
Health Shops

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Health Shops

SarahN

SarahNSydney

Subscription variety a let down

My rating is based on comparing with other subscription services which vary meals each week. I was disappointed to find I had to vary my meals early in week (for the following week) even before I’d tried many. The taste was good - flavourful. The meals are freezable. But just lacking the simplicity of variety I would have preferred

Hayley

Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.

Trish

Used to love them...not anymore!

Trish

Thanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks

Nick

NickMelbourne

Good food, horrible delivery

I have constantly had delivery issues when ordering their home ready made meals. Twice in the last few weeks my order has been delivered a day late, leaving me unprepared for meals the next day. Thr1ve's customer service blame the delivery company while taking no responsibility themselves. They need to find a competent delivery service. It's a shame, as their meals are delicious, but I would recommend ordering from elsewhere unless you are happy to receive your order late.