Listing monitored by Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (6) · No (2)
Aus A.
Aus A.Sydney, NSW

Healthy, but boring food.

Bought 1 week Keto meal for 2 people.
-Yes, meals are healthy.
-However, meals are boring. No innovation has happened to make meals enticing.
-Dont know why people think that healthy food needs to have no character.
-Its like some one did a job but did not prepare a food with Love.

Gab
GabSydney, NSW

Umm..no

Well, that was disappointing. I was really excited to try their low carb options, I was really let down by the quality and the taste. They use really cheap cuts of meat and frozen produce... you can tell the difference. The amount of protein per meal is tiny, I had about 4 tiny cubes of chicken in a “stirfry” I grabbed a fork and I could literally push all the “food” to the corner of the container. It looks like mush. Let me tell you about the taste...oh actually there is nothing to tell because it the blandest thing I’ve ever eaten.

Troy L.
Troy L.

Bland food, 50% of the first order wrong

Thrive is an easy and effective way to purchase pre-made meals. It is cost effective and fast BUT. My first order only contained half of what I actually ordered. The expensive meals I did order were replaced with a lot cheaper meals.

I contacted the compant who were fast to offer the same order again, as in what I ordered but for free. I declined the offer.

They did not however offer to refund the difference in meal costs.

The food itself, while healthy, was bland and tasteless. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

Innes
InnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Keto at all!

Ordered from thrive as I wanted to restart my keto diet. I ordered only what they classified as “keto friendly”. Despite what they claim, their meals are not keto at all. Most of them have >10 g of sugar and starch and added sugar very common ingredients. They are not that tasty either.. Delivery was alright, late by one hour.

Amy Y.
Amy Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery Late & Food Very Average

I was so excited to get organised and have a healthy meal prep. Unfortunately my delivery was amost 2 days late so i had to go and shop for food for the first few days. Then I started with the meals.. Lots of overpowering flavours, mushy textures and when heated, lots of water left in the containers. Also, there was a meal that came with avodaco, sealed in ready to be heated... who wants warm avocado? (no-one is the answer!)
I have tried another meal prep company and I will definitely go back to them and not order again.

T Feod
T FeodSouth East Queensland, QLD

great food - once you get it.

SarahN
SarahNSydney

Subscription variety a let down

My rating is based on comparing with other subscription services which vary meals each week. I was disappointed to find I had to vary my meals early in week (for the following week) even before I’d tried many. The taste was good - flavourful. The meals are freezable. But just lacking the simplicity of variety I would have preferred

Hayley
Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.

Trish

Used to love them...not anymore!

Trish

Thanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks

Food Delivery Services

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

Nick
NickMelbourne

Good food, horrible delivery

I have constantly had delivery issues when ordering their home ready made meals. Twice in the last few weeks my order has been delivered a day late, leaving me unprepared for meals the next day. Thr1ve's customer service blame the delivery company while taking no responsibility themselves. They need to find a competent delivery service. It's a shame, as their meals are delicious, but I would recommend ordering from elsewhere unless you are happy to receive your order late.