Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (4) · No (2)
Troy L.

Troy L.

Bland food, 50% of the first order wrong

Thrive is an easy and effective way to purchase pre-made meals. It is cost effective and fast BUT. My first order only contained half of what I actually ordered. The expensive meals I did order were replaced with a lot cheaper meals.

I contacted the compant who were fast to offer the same order again, as in what I ordered but for free. I declined the offer.

They did not however offer to refund the difference in meal costs.

The food itself, while healthy, was bland and tasteless. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Innes

InnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Keto at all!

Ordered from thrive as I wanted to restart my keto diet. I ordered only what they classified as “keto friendly”. Despite what they claim, their meals are not keto at all. Most of them have >10 g of sugar and starch and added sugar very common ingredients. They are not that tasty either.. Delivery was alright, late by one hour.

Amy Y.

Amy Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery Late & Food Very Average

I was so excited to get organised and have a healthy meal prep. Unfortunately my delivery was amost 2 days late so i had to go and shop for food for the first few days. Then I started with the meals.. Lots of overpowering flavours, mushy textures and when heated, lots of water left in the containers. Also, there was a meal that came with avodaco, sealed in ready to be heated... who wants warm avocado? (no-one is the answer!)
I have tried another meal prep company and I will definitely go back to them and not order again.

Timely DeliveryNo

T Feod

T FeodSouth East Queensland, QLD

great food - once you get it.

Timely DeliveryNo
SarahN

SarahNSydney

Subscription variety a let down

My rating is based on comparing with other subscription services which vary meals each week. I was disappointed to find I had to vary my meals early in week (for the following week) even before I’d tried many. The taste was good - flavourful. The meals are freezable. But just lacking the simplicity of variety I would have preferred

Lenny

LennySydney, NSW

Decent size portion.

Received my pack yesterday wrapped in foil I like the variety of menu. Chicken rendang and pull beef dishes are flavoursome and tasty. Packaging is easy to peel off and warm up. Shared with a colleague and was very happy.

Hayley

Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.

Trish

Used to love them...not anymore!

Trish

Thanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks

Nick

NickMelbourne

Good food, horrible delivery

I have constantly had delivery issues when ordering their home ready made meals. Twice in the last few weeks my order has been delivered a day late, leaving me unprepared for meals the next day. Thr1ve's customer service blame the delivery company while taking no responsibility themselves. They need to find a competent delivery service. It's a shame, as their meals are delicious, but I would recommend ordering from elsewhere unless you are happy to receive your order late.

Pete

PeteFreshwater

Best delivery meals

I have been a long term customer of youfoodz and decided to give thr1ve a go and never looked back. The quality of their meals are so good - I love there curries and slow cooked meats. You can tell they really care about their customers and our overall health. I really believe this brand has thought of everything.

Shann

ShannSydney

Love the food

Absolutely love the food... thrive has been a life saver for those nights that I get home late. I save so much money not opting for take out and know I am still being healthy. Even my husband loves it. We tried the new mix and match serves this week... having the flexibility to choose you own widen it so good. Highly recommend.

Crispy

CrispyWarriewood

Delicious healthy meals

Meals are delicious, healthy and value for money. The pulled pork is delcious. The website and ordering interface is user friendly and super simple to use, delivery is always on time

Alan Bron

Alan BronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great selection of healthy meals

I've tried one of the restaurants and the home delivery. Both were pretty good. My personal favourites were the beef cheeks and frittata.

Anna

AnnaMelbourne

Best tasting, more filling meals, however delivery needs improvement

Healthy & Convenient

This is exactly what I have been looking for!! I love to cook but I don't have time during the week and I dread the thought of crappy quick fixes. The quality of these ready meals are next to none. Slow cooked meats and fully prepped veggies. They genuinely taste like home cooking. My only complaint is I would like if they had more variety of veggies.

Chris P

Chris PSydney

A good choice for healthy meals

We have tried Thr1ve in addition to Youfoodz and Fresh Meals2u. I have to give it to them- they have made very healthy meals very tasty- I normally are not into this but the meals were really good. Easy to order, easy to receive- all very straightforward and to the quality of what we have gotten from the other services. My only knock would be you pay a bit more for the healthy option and I often was a touch hungry afterwards- makes sense due to it being healthy and differentiated.