Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (8) · No (4)

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

It was bland

Judi P.Sydney, NSW

Putrid Mess on my veranda - they will not collect! - zero rating

No customer service, they delivered at 6.30am incorrectly to my address, contacted them at 7.00am and again at 8.40am to collect box, again contacted them at 2.00pm and 4.00pm to get rid of the putrid contents. Box sat in the sun for 7 hours, its still here 10 hours later stinking up my veranda. Have asked them four (4) times to collect the box, no luck. I cannot lift a heavy box & put in my garbage (its too big anyway). Are they going to clean up the mess when the rodents decide to have a party? No option for zero stars.

Judi P.

Its now 8.00pm and they still havent picked up their box.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friend sent me some to try as started keto!

The meals weren’t too bad. Delivery was prompt. A little confused as seems there is added sugars to help with the preservation I suppose?

I prefer Nourish’d meals, ALL gluten free, vego and keto options available.

WH

WHBrisbane

Incapable of delivering meals effectively

Lydia J.

Lydia J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a disappointment!

I was really looking forward to trying Thrive. My first meal of chicken cacciatore was nice, however after that the meals were really disappointing. The vegetables were already overcooked and soggy even before they were re-heated. I found a bone in my lemon chicken which just tasted like they’d squeezed some lemon over a piece of chicken. The meals were really unsatisfying and felt hungry afterwards. I ended up throwing out the whole next weeks worth of food it was really disappointing and I wouldn’t ever buy their food again! I’ve since changed to a different brand (You Foodz) and they’re fresh and delicious and I feel full after eating them. Out of 10 I give thrive a zero!

Hana

Hana

Bland and average.

The value is good, but the food is very bland and doesn't taste that good. I even referred a friend who had similar feedback to give. Won't order again unfortunately. Supermarket frozen meals are better.

NLB

NLBSydney, NSW

I ordered 10 of their meals. When l received them, they looked like the $2 aeroplane meals you can get just with a plastic covering on them and there is no Thrive label on it. Did they buy old airline meals and resell them? I will not buy again as they do not look appealIng, the amount of protein in them is inadequate and left me hungry and from a price point are overpriced, don't compare to their competitors.

Sam W.

Sam W.Coombs 2611, ACT

Hair, broken containers and chicken bones

There's better options

JoanneCanberra

Disappointing

When my meals arrived from Thrive I had a leaking chicken meal, leaking protein shake and a meal that is displayed in the photo not sealed properly. I emailed the customer service line to voice my disappointment with no response. I would NEVER buy from this company again and warn others against it. NO value for money at all. I am actually left out of pocket as I could not have the three meals.

Joanne

Although the experience was disappointing. Izzy the customer service person was highly professional and has responded. I would still never order from Thrive again though, it is not value for money.

Pauly

PaulySydney, NSW

Not value for Money

I bought a vegan essential box for $130.
Do some ruff calculations if your went to a supermarket to buy it would have all cost maximum $50-$60.
To break it down
2 vegan curries at $15 =$30
1 2kg pumpkin soup $10
Tinny bad quality vegetables = $12 worth.
Total worth = $52

Laurence

Laurence

Blend and overpriced

Dissapointing blend small meal. Spend two dollar more and you get a good portion freshly made at your local Thai.
Missleading packaging with ingredients which are not in the meal.

Did not contain the 325g mentioned on packaging.

Erney ErnSydney, NSW

Alright but bland

Healthy is important, but the poached eggs on bread was very bland in taste. Food needs to be healthy and tasty. The positive though is that I don't feel bloated after the meal. I think it's gluten free and they use free range eggs but not 100% sure.

Brad H.

Brad H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience with Thr1ve and would not recommend it to anyone. It seems like scam when things go wrong.

I had half my meals missing. I tried to contact Thr1ve multiple times when I had notice half the meals were not delivered.
So far 2 calls were answered out of 20 over 3 days.

They have not bothered to get back to me once they had answered to tell me what they are going to do regarding the matter of missing meals after I have paid for them. Nothing about refunds or replacements.

Youfoods, Muscle Chef and 5.4 meals have been a much better easier professional experience. I would recommend either of those instead

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Stupidly expensive with poor ingredients

Watery sauces, brown chicken and very expensive considering it’s a bit of meat and 1-2 veg with small portion sizes.

The lasagne was all pasta, very little filling. The lasagna from YouFoodz is amazing, copy that!!

I ordered 14 meals, have had 3 and will probably bin the rest.

For the $14.95 I can get a delicious and healthy chicken salad with nuts and grains at a cafe in the Docklands!

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food Delivery Services

No response from customer service after botched delivery

My 1st delivery arrived and i was not impressed to open it to find the sweet potato soup container was completely split open and had gone everywhere. One other container was also split and i can only assume this happened with some pretty rough handling during delivery. I have called the mobile number numerous times and no one answers or calls back. I have contacted them via chat on the website with no response and an email only sent was replied with a generic email saying they are really busy and should hopefully get back to me within 48 hours. Too bad if i hadnt recieved my delivery at all. I will be taking my business elsewhere in future.
Read the reviews before bothering with this company. There is a pretty common theme

Cath

CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely appalled at this company.

Absolutely appalled at their service. Circumstances changed as does in life and I’m away and can’t accept delivery and they won’t cancel so will deliver $200 worth of food to an empty house. Super dissatisfied with the customer service I received. Would not recommend this company at all. Was told to get family or friends to collect. Family is DEAD. friends freezers full. Abysmal.

Mawiia

MawiiaSydney, NSW

Disappointed!

I wish I had read reviews before ordering! The food was nowhere close to as good as other companies. A curry is not steamed chicken with sauce on top and there was no variety in the vegetables. I don't eat peas so my meals often had little vegetables. Out of 14 meals, I only enjoyed one. Also disappointed with the popped sorgum - $3 for not even a handful.
I'll stick to the other companies!

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Average food, Incomplete delivery and poor service

Used Thrive for 2 months whilst working in Melbourne. Several orders were delivered with MISSING ITEMS, the customer service representative NEVER ANSWERED CALLS, and when she returned phone calls (up to 3 days later) she always had an excuse. Lastly, having CANCELLED my subscription, the company CONTINUED TO WITHDRAW FUNDS from my account, although they gave me email confirmation my subscription was cancelled. I have since filed with the ACCC on this matter and continue to obtain refund. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone, as they are clearly out of their depth and under resourced.

amyg

amygKatoomba

Dont be fooled by their awesome website

Their website looks appealing but dont waste your money. We ordered a weeks worth of breakfast, lunch an tea to kickstart our weight loss.

We did not enjoy the meals at all.

Some of them are so over seasoned they kill your taste buds. In particular the roast chicken and frittata.

The meals are unappealing, unappetizing and a frozen tv dinner would be more satisfying